27.

(A/N: been obsessed with Project Sekai recently. this is my most recent card :D )

Minhos eyes fluttered open, and smiled upon seeing a peacefully asleep Jisung next to him, still in his arms. He pulled him a little closer, their still naked bodies pressing against eachother.

Minhos eyes wandered down to the hickeys he left around Jisungs chest and neck, he chuckled, kissing over his lovely work proudly. Jisung was out cold. Minho pressed a kiss to his sleepy boyfriends lips and wriggled himself out of bed. He cleaned up their mess from last night with a blush on his face as he remembered all of the things he said.

He checked once more to see if Jisung was awake, pouting a little when he wasn't. He would've asked to shower with him, but he couldn't bare the thought of waking him from such a peaceful, well deserved sleep.

He hopped in the shower.

Jisung woke up, and immediately as he went to sit, a jolt of pain struck him like lightning and he fell back into bed. He looked towards the bathroom, hearing the shower going.

"I guess it's my own fault." He chuckled, wriggling himself out of bed. He walked slow and hunched, knocking on the bathroom door lightly. "May I join you?"

Minhos eyes lit up when he heard Jisungs question, answering in agreed mumbles. Jisung slipped through the door, closing it behind him.

"I'm a bit sore." Jisung groaned, getting another towel from the cabinet and looping it over the towel rack. "And you really marked me up.." Jisung admired the marks in the mirror, seeing them properly for the first time.

"Yes, well..now everyone will know you already belong to someone." Minho snickered proudly.

"No, they'll think I got in a fight with someone." Jisung sighed, hopping into the shower with Minho. He hugged Jisung tightly.

"Either way, they're my marks. You look like this because of me.." Minho pulled back, admiring the deep red spot scattering Jisung. Jisung touched Minhos chest.

"Surely then, I can mark you too?" Jisung kissed Minhos shoulder, his eyes still tired. Minhos heart skipped a beat, and he ran his hand through his wet hair, slicking it backwards.

"M' all yours." Minho held the back of Jisungs head as he began leaving hickeys around Minhos chest and neck, Minho loves every second of it, biting his lip every time he felt Jisungs teeth on his skin. When Jisung was satisfied with his job, he pulled away.

"Now you're mine too." He kissed Minho deeply. Minhos eyebrows scrunched at the intensity. He held Jisungs hips tightly while Jisung hooked his elbows up around Minhos neck. The warm water dripped between them still, creating a wetness that made Jisung flinch every time it dripped between their kiss.

Minho glanced down, noticing the hardness of both of their cocks.

..

"You're way too horny this early in the morning." Jisung rolled his eyes as they exited the shower together.

"I just jerked us off, nothing too much." Minho scoffed, "and besides, you were so hard you were about to burs-"

"Please, stop talking." Jisungs face exploded with colour.

"You can handle the hard sex we had last night but not a little bit of dirty talk~?" Minho teased.

"I don't know— it's like..different somehow. It doesn't matter, just get dressed. We're checking out your weird thing today, aren't we?" Jisung changed the subject, too embarrassed to keep talking.

"Oh, yeah. That's what I planned. I was too distracted with Tokyos prettiness." Minho pulled his pants on.

"Do you know where to go? I'm still a bit confused about the whole thing." Jisung finished changing and sat up on the bed.

"Quite certain, and if my dads letter was the real deal, I should be able to pay for my mums surgery. She'll be out of the hospital - finally."

Jisung smiled at the idea of meeting Minhos mum as 'Minhos Boyfriend' or even 'Minhos husband' If it was going to last. He glanced at Minho deciding between two different hats to wear - yeah, it was going to last.

"I can see one of my lovely marks." As they walked down the hotel corridor, Minho smiled at the visible hickey on Jisungs neck.

"I tried to make sure at least of one them was visible." Jisung mumbled shyly, half not wanting Minho to hear that and half wanting to scream to the whole world that he belonged to Minho.

"Me too, see?" Minho pointed proudly to his neck. Jisung blushed, but smiled.

"Do you think we could ask for that waffle recipe? That breakfast was the best i've had in a long time!" Jisung recalled in the back seat of the taxi.

"I think you just liked it so much because vacation atmosphere will do that to you. Every thing tastes better when you're on a holiday." Minho looked out the window and bit his lip. Jisung regret saying anything. He looked at Minho worriedly as he bounced his leg up and down and picked at his nails. He'd never seen him so on edge. This was a serious situation after all.

"Here you are." The driver said in broken english. Jisung and Minho hopped out the car, and Jisungs eyes went wide at the lovely view.

They were at a look-out of sorts with lovely, clean and orderly grey tiles decorating the floor in an intricate pattern and beautiful green trees scattered the area with rosy pink flowers blooming from each of them. Over the steel fence, was a magical view of Tokyo from high up a hill.

Jisung wanted to suggest taking a photo there, but as he took a glance at Minhos stiff, stressed expression, he decided against asking.

"Now what am I even looking for here." Minho growled, a sour expression on his face.

"Do you remember exactly where-"

"Are you Lee Minho?" A voice spoke from behind him. He flinched, spinning around with his eye brows furrowed.

"What do you want?" He sneered in anger.

"Minho, he might be able to help you and if you speak like that he's not going to want to help." Jisung whispered sternly in his ear.

Minho grumbled, taking a breathe in.

"Are you here to see me?" He corrected himself.

"Your fathers secret - I was a part of that operation. I check here regularly to make sure it's still here." The man, with big sunglasses you couldn't see behind and a long black jacket said.

"what's still here?" Minho raised a skeptic eye brow.

"Under the soil there. Dig a little bit, you may find it. Since your here now, I can leave and never have to come back here again." The man walked off, "Why did that man have to delay this for eighteen months..." he muttered angrily as he got in his car. It made Jisung chuckle, but he didn't dare show Minho.

"The soil? How dirty." Minho huffed, crouching down beside a tree and beginning to dig with his hands. Jisung crouched beside him, a nervous hand on his back to hopefully calm some of his nerves.

A small slip of paper emerged from his digging. Minho eyes went wide and he let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding. He pulled it out.

"This is so much..." He stared at the cheque. As Jisung looked over Minhos shoulder, he gulped when he saw the amount of zeros.

"Enough to..pay for the surgery?" Jisung squeaked, worried the answer might be no.

"This is enough to pay for like, six of these surgeries." Minho tried not to cry. He launched himself into Jisungs arms. He smiled when he could feel Minho loosen up in his embrace.

"We should have your mum over for dinner one day." Jisung said before Minho kissed him happily.

(a/n: someone have a conversation with me yall. what's ur opinion on the story. id like the know, tell me :) )