Discontinuing Despair

I'm really sorry y'all. it's been a hot second, but i think i should probably update you about this. I'll cut to the chase, I won't be updating Despair anymore. I promised a season two and i'm sorry I couldn't deliver. Though, I really am glad this was as popular as it was. I'm so beyond grateful I never imaged my story reaching over 100 let alone almost 60k now. that's crazy. thank you for making it happen.

As for the reason i'm discontinuing this book, there are a few.

1. I've just moved on
I'm no longer even a fan of stray kids and I don't follow their activities. It doesn't feel genuine to write about people that aren't a part of my life anymore. Wattpad was a part of my life, but like i'm older now Ive grown out of this phase. Admittedly, wasn't one my best phases as I now have my opinions about writing fan fiction of real people; but I will be keeping this up for memories sake.

2. I have more important things to focus on
I'm reaching the end of high school, works getting tougher. I'm focusing on my friends and my family. I do classes outside of school and I just have a busy schedule that when I have the free time to do my own thing I'd rather spend it reading novels, playing video games, watching movies or shows, not really writing fan fiction, at least not on Wattpad.

3. This story was pretty messy
I didn't have a plan because I wasn't expecting it to be this popular. This book was heavily HEAVILY inspired by love•hate by @the_minsung_god and if you enjoyed this and for some reason haven't seen that then I recommend it because it's definitely better than this. After Jisung recovered from his self harm and domestic abuse I was at a loss about where to take the story. I always knew I wanted Minho to find the money to save his mother, but I was never sure about the in-betweens. This produced a multitude of plot holes, getting facts wrong in my own story, forgetting things about my own story and just plain uninteresting plot at times. When I get that spark of creativity, it's great to just go wild, but it was hard to find as I wrote more chapters.

TL;DR, I've moved on from this story, lost a bit of motivation and will no longer be working on Despair

BUT if you feel like you're up for continuing season two for me, dm me on my throw away instagram account: @despair_minsung_acc

if you do choose to take me up on that offer, I will upload each chapter, crediting you at the start and the end of each.