part 26

Here's the next part..enjoy...ignore typos and grammatical errors..I make lots of them...
.
.
.
.
Ragini reach her home..as soon as she enters swara comes towards her...Ragini gets startled by her sudden entry..

Swara-ragini tum laksh k yaha gayi thi na..

Ragini(frowning)- haa..kyu??

Swara-ab kaisa hai wo?? Theek toh hai na?! Kuch improvement hai??

She gets confused by her sudden concern towards laksh ..

Ragini- haa ab wo theek hai and kaafi improvement hai..bas kuch din aur phir puri tarah theek hojayenge...

Swara- tum jab agli baar jaogi toh main bhi chalu?? Mujhe bhi usse dekhna hai.

Ragini was surprised because as far as she know they weren't that close but she shrugged it off..laksh was going to be family afterall and for swara too...

Ragini- haa kyu nhi..bilkul chalna..kal chale??

Swara(excitedly)- haa...(but suddenly remember something) arey kal kaise chal sakte hai..

Ragini- kyu??

Swara- arey kal toh academy m cultural event hai na .. usme perform karna hai..

Ragini- arey ha hum toh bhul hi gaye the..

Swara- aise kaise bhul gayi ?? Aur pata hai kal maa baba bhi aa rahe hai meri performance dekhne..pehli baar m baba k saamne perform karungi..

Hearing this instantly colour fades from ragini's face...

Ragini(slowly)- baba...?? baba bhi aayenge??

Swara(happily)- haa..main chahti thi ki wo aaye aur wo maan gaye..

Ragini gives a faint smile to her but she can't help herself but feel a prick in her heart..in so many years he had never even once attended her performance even after requesting him...as a child she use to expect that he will come but he always said that he was busy and after few years she stopped trying because she thought he was really busy and she is just bothering him in his busy schedule...

Ragini(in mind)- stop it Ragini..what are you thinking..swara had got baba's love after so many years ..she deserves all this..tumhaare saath toh wo humesha rahe hai...

Even after trying to convince herself she couldn't help but still feel bad..

Ragini(in mind)- kya sachme humaare saath wo rahe hai kabhi??

She came out of her thought by swara jerking her..

Swara- arey kaha kho gayi tum??

Ragini- uhmm kuch..kuch nhi..

Swara- tumhe pata hai I m so excited...

Seeing her excitement ,Ragini smiles...she was genuinely very happy for swara..

Ragini- aur hum tumhaare liye bahut khush hai..dekhna kal tumhaara performance best hoga..

She looks at sharmishta and shekhar who had came there smiling...

Sharmishta- arey sirf swara ka hi kyu,tum bhi toh karogi na perform..tum dono ka best hoga ..kal hum sab wahan chalenge...haina shekhar...??

Shekhar- bilkul...kal hum tum dono ka performance enjoy karenge..

Ragini again gives a faint smile..she looks at shekhar's happy face...all her life she wanted him to see her perform and the time when he actually was going to be there,she won't be performing...

They didn't even noticed that she hadn't participated...

Ragini- wo actually humne kal k liye participate nhi kiya...