part 21

Here's the next part..enjoy
.
.
.
.

Next day ragini reached mm..she was quite nervous ..ap saw her..

Ap- Arey ragini beta tum?? Aao andar aao..
(Hey ragini you?? Come inside)

Ragini- umm wo hum sanskaar se milne aaye hai..
(Umm I came to meet sanskaar)

Ap-achcha hua tum aa gyi ..tumhe dekhke bahut khush hoga wo...jao mil lo usse ,wo apne kamre m hai..
(It's good that you came..he will be happy seeing you..go and meet him,he is in the room)

Ragini-ji
(Ok)

She goes towards sanskaar's room and saw him walking to and fro in tensed mood ..she knocks on door..sanskaar turned towards her..he takes a sigh of relief...

Sanskaar- thank god ragini tum aa gayi ...main tumhara hi wait kar raha tha..main..
(Thank god ragini you came..I was waiting for you only..I.. )

Ragini- come to the point sanskaar...hum yaha p koi faltu baat nhi karne aaye..kahiye aap kya kehna chahte the humse ..
(Come to the point sanskaar..I have not come here to talk rubbish..just say what you wanted to say)

Sanskaar feel hurt by her words..that ragini who had always been sweet to him is behaving so harsh with him..it's happening because of his deeds only..

Sanskaar- I know ragini ab tumhe mujhpe bilkul bharosa nhi hai infact shayad ab nafrat karti ho mujhse ..tumhe lagta hai ki main apne hi parivaar ko barbaad karna chahta hoon par main karta bhi kya ?? Iss parivaar ne ,durga prasad Maheswari aur laksh ne mujhse mera sab kuch cheen liya ..mere paas badla lene k alawa aur koi raasta bhi nhi bacha..
(I know ragini that now you don't trust me at all infact maybe you hate me now..you think that I want to destroy my family but what else can I do?? This family, Durgaprasad Maheswari and laksh has snatched everything from me..I didn't have any other option than revenge)

Ragini - aap kehna kya chahte hai?? Saaf saaf boliye...
(What do you want to say?? Say it clearly)

Sanskaar looks at her sadly and goes to his cupboard...he takes out  something from drawer and looks at it..it was a photo..a tear drop falls from his eyes on it..ragini was watching all this with confused face..sanskaar comes towards her and gives it to her..ragini looks at the photo..it was a picture of very beautiful girl..ragini looks at him frowning...

Ragini-yeh??
(This??)

Sanskaar(giving a faint smile) - yeh wo hai jo mera sab kuch thi ..mera pyaar...meri kavita...
(She is the one who was my everything..my love..my kavita)

Ragini was shocked listening to this..

Ragini- p..p..pyaar??
(L..l..love??)

Sanskaar- haa pyaar...(now gritting his teeth) mera pyaar jisse mujhse cheen liya gaya aur cheen ne wala koi aur nhi balki Durgaprasad Maheswari aur laksh the...
(Yes love..(now gritting his teeth) my love who was snatched from me and by none other than Durgaprasad Maheswari and laksh)

Ragini was totally shocked by all this revelation...she couldn't believe what he was saying..

Ragini- nhi aisa nhi ho sakta ..shayad aapko kuch galatfehmi hui ho..
(No this can't happen..maybe you have a misunderstanding)

Sanskaar(in a loud voice) - galatfehmi??? Tumhe lagta hai mujhe galatfehmi hui hai?? Maine apni kavita ko kho diya aur tumhe ye galatfehmi lagti hai...
(Misunderstanding?? You think I have a misunderstanding?? I have lost my kavita and you think of it as misunderstanding)

Ragini got scared by his loud voice..sanskaar saw that and try to calm himself by taking deep breaths ..he doesn't want to scare her..never her..

Sanskaar(turning his back towards her) - I ..I am sry..mujhe iss tarah chillana nhi chahiye tha..
( I.. I am sry..I shouldn't have shouted like that)