part 35

Here is the next part.. Ignore errors and typos and enjoy...
.
.
.
.
.
Sunrays enters into the room and laksh opens his eyes... For a moment disoriented, he realizes that he was sitting on the floor and laying his head on bed, he looks by his side and saw ragini also in sleep.. Although she was in sleep but tear stains and restlessness could be clearly seen from her face.. He rememberd yesterday's events and now ragini was there as his wife..

He has always dreamt of seeing her face first, as his wife after waking up and today his dream was fulfilled but not in the way he wanted.. Ragini was not happy, she was in pain and when she was not happy, how can he be happy..

Laksh- I promise ragini dheere dheere tumhaare saare dard mita dunga.. Itna pyaar dunga tumhe ki tumhaare liye aur kuch maayne hi nhi rakhega..

He hears a knock at the door.. He immediately goes to open it so as not to disturb ragini.. He saw AP standing there...

Ap- ragini kaisi hai..??

Laksh just shakes his head in no...

Ap- wo aaj uska yaha pehle din hai, uske haathon se aaj puja karwani hai..

Laksh - par maa ragini ki abhi waisi haalat nhi hai wo kaise..

Ap- jaanti hu laksh par ragini is ghar ki bahu hai aur aaj bahut ja pehle din hai.. Main nhi chahti ki jo kuch bhi hua uski wajah se ragini k swaagat m kuch kami rahe.. Yeh sab jaruri hai beta..

Laksh- par..

Ragini - hum tayaar hai...

He was interrupted by ragini's voice.. He looks back and see her standing there with a solemn face..

Ragini- hum saari rasmein nibhaane k liye tayaar hai, aap chinta mat kijiye..

Ap comes inside and cups her cheeks..

Ap- beta hume maaf kar do, hum jaante hai jo kuch bhi huya wo bahut mushkil hai tumhaare liye par...

Ragini just looks down at that and Ap stops.. She understood that ragini doesn't want to discuss any of that..

Ap- hum tumhaare liye kapde bhejte hai upar..

She just nods her head.. Ap looks at with teary eyes for a moment and then goes out of the room...

Ragini turns to go towards dressing table but laksh stops her..

Laksh - Ragini agar tumhaara man nhi hai toh it's ok.. Yeh sab rasmein karne ki jarurat nhi hai..

Ragini(with a poker face) - it's ok laksh.. Aur waise bhi bhagwaan ka aashirwaad lene m toh kuch bura nhi hai na?? Phir bhale hi wo humaare saath kitne hi khel khele.. Aur baaki rasmon se bhi hume koi problem nhi hai.. Humaari responsibility hai bahu hone ka farz nibhana..

Laksh - koi responsibility nhi hai tumhaari.. Main tumhe inn responsibilities k bojh m dabne nhi dunga.. Tum wo karogi joh tumhara man hai..

Ragini- aur hum already keh chuke hai that its ok for me..

Saying this she moves towards dressing table and start removing her jewellery..

Laksh looks at her with concern.. It was the first time she was behaving so indifferently.. She is a person whose all emotion are easily decipherable through her face and eyes.. How was he supposed to handle this Indifferent ragini.. Last night she was crying, pouring her emotions out and laksh hoped that he could eventually help her to move on but what will he do if she hide her pain, her sufferings from him.... He can't bear it...

.
.
.
.
Ragini was doing pooja .. After she was done with aarti she turns and offers everyone aarti and takes their blessings.. Everyone looks at her emotionally because although she is behaving same but the happiness, glow, radiance was missing from her face..