part 27

Here's the next part..ignore typos and errors and enjoy..
.
.
.
.
.
Days were passing by ..gadodias and maheswaris were busy in engagement preparations...

One day maheswaris came at baadi to discuss about functions and all ..now laksh could walk on his own although not for long..

He was about to enter in gadodia house when he dash with someone..he hold that person's arms to save from the fall..he looks at the person and saw it was
.
.
.
.
swara..yes swara🙈🙈🏃🏃

He rolls his eyes looking at her..she was looking at him dreamily while he was getting frustrated...

Laksh(totally annoyed)- now will you stand straight?? Holding you is putting strain on my legs..

She comes out of her haze hearing him and instantly stands straight and hold his arms..

Swara- I m so sry..so sry..maine dhyaan hi nhi diya..jyada pain ho raha hai..let me help you..

He jerks himself out of his hold with irritation..

Laksh- leave it ....ek toh tumhaari wajah se mera pain badh gaya..I'll manage..

She agains holds his arms ...

Swara-arey aise kaise?? You need help..

Laksh (looking at her hand on his grits his teeth angrily)-haath chodo mera..

Swara-but..

Before laksh could say anything else he was interrupted by a voice..

Voice- kya ho raha hai yaha pe??

They both see Ragini standing there and looking at them curiously...they look at her standing near the door and they were standing just outside the door..they glance inside the house and  see everyone looking at them but they could not hear what they were talking about but they all look at her hand on his arm.

Laksh rudely jerks his hand out from her hold  and looks at Ragini..

She was standing there holding some clothes and one eyebrow raised..

Ragini- koi batayega kya hua??

Swara(looking down and blushing)-ah..umm..wo actually kuch nhi...wo bas hum takra gaye the and laksh ne sambhal liya..

Laksh looks at her weirdly seeing her blushing ..

Ragini gets worried hearing this and instantly comes to them..she holds him from arms..laksh looks at her hand on his arms nad gets mesmerized..

Ragini-aap log theek toh hai..lagi toh nahi tumhe aur laksh aapke pair p strain toh nhi pada..offo aap yaha p khade kyu hai ,andar aaiye aur baithiye..aaram se..

She starts taking him inside while laksh just looks at her with smile and walks with her..

Swara - Ragini yeh kapde??

Laksh closes his eyes in irritation..

Ragini(smacking her forhead)- oh haa..wo bahar laundry wale kaka aaye hai..unhe yeh kapde dene the..

Swara- it's ok tum yeh deke aayo ,laksh ki help m kar dungi..

Before she could hold him again ,laksh moves back immediately..

Laksh- rehne do..maine kaha na I will manage..aur waise bhi tum jao main Ragini k saath jaunga .

Ragini-par laksh aap ??

Laksh- nhi mujhe tumhaara saath hi jaana hai..

Swara-par laksh tumhaara pair??

Laksh (glaring at her)-theek hai ekdum..(turning to Ragini) ab tum chalo bhi warna laundry wala chala jaega..laao aadhe kapde mujhe pakda dedo.