part 10

Thanks guys for ur support ..it really means a lot to me..

Note- I am messing with the timeline here...I think in the show this track was during Bengali new year but since I don't know anything about that,so I am using timeline of  holi and it was also required for few scenes that I had in mind..

Here's the part..enjoy..

Laksh was sleeping ...he had a beautiful smile on his face...

A girl knocks on the door and enters finding it already open...she goes towards the bed...

Girl-laksh..laksh uthiye..
(Laksh ..laksh wake up..)

He opens his eyes and cutely smile seeing her..she was

Obviously ragini

Obviously ragini...who else??

Laksh gets mesmerised seeing her..she was looking so serene in wet hairs..he was just staring at her...

Ragini-aise Kya dekh rahe hai..jaldi uthiye..
(Why r u looking at me like this ...get up fast..)

Laksh looks at her attire...she was in churidaar looking very beautiful as always...

Laksh(in a trance)-aaj yeh salwar suit..roz toh tum saree mai hoti ho..haaye ,kitni pretty lagti ho saree Mai..
Koi baat nahi tum toh kuch bhi pehno sabse Sundar hi lagti ho..
(Today this salwar suit..u wear saree everyday..my god,u look so pretty in saree..well it doesn't matter,u always look beautiful regardless of what u wear...)

Ragini gets confused..Saree?? What was he talking about??

Ragini-kya keh rhe hai aap?? Saree?? Hum toh Roz yhi pehente hai...
(What r u saying??Saree?? I always wear this only..)

Laksh holds her hand and pull her and make her sit beside him and keeps his arms on her shoulder..ragini widens her eyes in surprise..

Ragini-Laksh ye aap??
(Laksh you ..this??)

Laksh keeps a finger on her mouth..

Laksh-shhh

He looks deep in her eyes and takes a strand of her hair and keep it behind her ears..ragini's eyes were following his hand..she was shell shocked...WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING????

Laksh(lovingly looking in her eyes)-tum hamesha hi toh saree pehenti ho..and you know what mujhe aaj tak saree main tumse jyada Sundar koi nhi laga ,phir tum mujhe roz uthathi bhi toh ho apni meethi awaaz mai aur phir ring baj....
(U daily wear saree only na and u know what I have never found anyone more beautiful than you in saree.. afterwords u wake me up with ur sweet voice and then that ring...)

He then stops..

Laksh-wow..aaj toh koi phone bhi nahi aaya..thank God wo dreambreaker Omi Chala gaya warna hamesha uski wajah se main niche gir jata tha..
(Wow..there was no phone call today..thank God that dreambreaker Omi has gone otherwise I always used to fall down because of him..)