Part 56

Lak is the next part.. Please enjoy and kindly ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Ragini was sitting on the chair outside the operation theatre like a lifeless statue....

Laksh was being operated on inside.. It's been a few hours but she still couldn't grasp the fact of what happened..

Dadi - Laado ..say something..till when you will be like this..

Daadi has been really worried about ragini as till now she hadn't reacted at all..

Daadi - You don't worry about anything.. Laksh will be fine.. Ok..?? Don't worry..

Saying that she hugs ragini..

Ragini (whispering) - Laksh......

She suddenly looks around and saw all the family members there.. Some crying, some dishevelled, some tensed but trying to control themselves..

She suddenly stands up and runs towards ot gate..

"Ragini"

Adarsh and pari comes to hold her..

Ragini - Leave me.. I want to see laksh.. Leave..

Pari - Ragini.. Control yourself.. Look the doctor is treating him.. He will be fine.. Nothing will happen.. Ok..??

Ragini - No.. I need to see him.. He will be fine if I see him.. You know how he is right....?? Let me go..

Pari - Ragini.. Ragini.. Please understand..let doctor treat him.. We will see him later.. Ok..?? After that no one will keep you away from him.. Ok..??

Ragini looks tearfully at her..

Ragini - Promise..?? He wont go away from me..?? Right..??

Seeing her such pitiful face, pari could not control herself and hugs her tightly.. Tears started flowing from her own eyes..

Pari - Promise..... Don't you know how he is  ?? Where will he even go leaving you..??

Ragini hugs her and cries bitterly as, everyone feels her pain along with their own..

Sanskaar saw all this and goes from there towards a corner and feeling totally messed up throws a punch on the wall..

His eyes red while trying to hide his tears..

Destiny definitely knows how to make a clownery of his life..

Laksh is someone he hates the most at this moment.. He had totally destroyed his life but at the same time he was his brother..

The brother he loves a lot and seeing him   in such a state today is something he can't bear..

And Ragini was his love ..No matter how their relationship changed,he could not stop feeling what he felt for her..

Seeing her in such a miserable state felt like needles piercing his heart..

Seeing the two people he loved souvh in such s state is so painful.. Extremely painful..

He rememberes how laksh had rushed up to save not only ragini but himself as well..

He had saved Ragini by getting in her way but laksh pushed both of them put of the harm's way..

Of course laksh loves his brother as well..

Isn't it same for laksh..?? Doesn't laksh also feel the way he feels..??

A bitter chuckle escapes his lips..

He wonder how laksh coped up with it..

Hating the person whom you actually love a lot..