part 14

Thanks for ur support..here's the next part..enjoy..

.
.
That person look towards the direction  where ragini went with immense pride,love and respect..what she did today was commendable,how she made her grandparents realize their mistakes and convince them for shek-sumi relation..and after hearing dada-dadi words about her ,he felt all the more proud of her..

He couldn't bear to see sad face of ragini  and had came to somehow convince dada-dadi himself for her happiness but she already beat him to it..he was so proud of her the way she managed them without offending them..she definitely had some magic in her....

He goes back to his room thinking about all this..he enters his room and  stand in front of mirror..he looks at his reflection and remembers all the moments he spent with her with her from the time he first saw her up to today..how totally different person he was with her..for the first time he had considered someone else happiness above his own..for the first time he had taken such an extreme step of leaving his house for someone..for the first time he wants to spend every minute of his life with someone..for the first time he wanted to devote every second of his life to bring a smile on someone else's face...

He question himself looking at his reflection...

Laksh-Kyu??? Akhir kyu main yeh sab karne ko tayaar hu ...aisa kya hai usme ki uske hothon pe hansi lane ke liye kisi bhi had tak ja sakta hu...Jo laksh hamesha sirf apne baare main sochta tha wo uske liye khudko bhulne laga hai...Kyu?? Uski har choti se choti takleef kyun mujhe itna dard deti hai??  Wo mere liye iss Puri duniya main sabse important ban gayi hai..uske liye main jo feel karta hu kyu wo mere liye sabse jyada maayne rakhta hai..?? Aakhir yeh hai Kya..??? Kya feel karta hu main??
(Why?? Why I am ready to do all this?? What's there in her, that to bring a smile on her face I can go to any limit..the laksh who always use to just think about himself is forgetting himself for her...why?? Why her even small pain hurts me so much?? She has become most important for me in this whole world...the feelings that I had for her,why that matters to me the most?? What is this?? What does I feel??)

He looks down thinking...

Laksh-aisa kya hai ki uske pyaar main kuch bhi chodne ko tayaar hu main..
(What's there that in her love I am ready to sacrifice anything..)

He suddenly stops realizing what he said and looks up shocked..

Laksh-Pyaar?? Yeh maine kya Kahan??Kya main usse pyaar karta hu??
(Love?? What did I say?? Do I love her??)

He thinks about it and slowly slowly a smile forms on his face which gets bigger with his realization ...he keeps his hand on his head and then rubs his face with disbelief...

Laksh-oh God..main usse pyaar karta hu..I love her..(chuckling) I love her ...of course I love her...how can I be so stupid?? I love her from the moment I saw her..why else would I do all this...??
(Oh god..I love her..I love her...(chuckling) I love her... ofcourse I love her..how can I be so stupid..?? I love her from the moment I saw her..why else would I do all this...??)

He remembers the qualities he had mentioned to Omi for his dream girl..

umm agar aisi koi h toh I m sure she will be one in a million...

Laksh- no doubt there...

Bilkul modern hogi..

He remembers the way how with an open mind she had accepted sharmishta and swara without any preservation and how she had convinced her grandparents for shek-sumi union..

Laksh-u can't get more modern than that..

Jo mere lifestyle ko Puri taraf accept kare