part 40

Here is the next part.. Enjoy and plz ignore typos and errors..
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh was standing stupified looking at widely grinning shreya and glaring ragini..

Shreya forward her hand to touch his cheek but he steps back in time..

Shreya - kya hua lucky baby?? Why  you are not reacting ??  (She smiles widely again) ahh.. Got it.. You are so surprised and happy to see me that you don't know how to express.. Right??

Laksh looks at her shocked..

Laksh - hain??

Shreya - How cute laksh....

She says this fluttering her eyes..

Laksh gulps again seeing her.. He glances at ragini..

Laksh - uhm.. Riya..

He heard ragini's voice from behind..

Ragini - shreya..

She was standing with her eyebrows raised and arms folded..

Shreya turns back hearing an unknown voice and gets confused seeing ragini.. She then looks at laksh frowning..

Shreya - She..??

Laksh (immediately) - My wife..

Shreya widens her eyes in shock.. She looks at ragini and then at laksh then again at ragini and at laksh in disbelief..

Shreya - W.. Wife....??

Laksh nods his head..

Laksh - Meet my wife.. Ragini..

Shreya looks at her wide eyed and open mouth..

Ragini nods her head at her..

Laksh scratches at the side of his forhead..

Laksh - uhh.. Uhm.. It was.. It was nice meeting you.. We will See you later..

Shreya was standing there as if electrocuted..

Shreya - uhm... Yeah..

Saying that she hurriedly goes from there while raglak looks at her confused..

Laksh - isse kya hua?? Weren't we supposed to go??

He turns his head and gulps hardly seeing ragini standing there..

He tries to smile meekly but failed..

Laksh - Ha.. Ha..

But his smile vanished seeing her expressions..

Ragini (with raised brows) - girlfriend...??

Laksh looks at her shocked and nods in no hurriedly..

Ragini - I mean ex ??

Laksh (scratching his brows) - uhmm.. I guess.. You can say that...

Ragini (angrily) - what do you mean by you guess.. Is she your ex or not..

Laksh - uhh.. Uhh.. You know how it was .. My image and all.. You know it was never serious.. It was all casual..

Ragini (rolling her eyes) - Yeah yeah.. I know it all.. You have already told me what a jerk you have been in your relationships..

Laksh - come on ragini.. They weren't even relationships..it was just friendships..

Ragini - yeah yeah.. Even more of a jerk thing to say..

Laksh pouts and wraps his arm around her neck..

Laksh - please na ragini.. You know what I mean.. Just let it be na.. We are in a party, don't spoil your mood.. Please..