Part 52

Here is the next part.. Please ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Laksh was sitting holding ragini's hand waiting for her to wake up when family members entered inside the room..

Dp goes towards him and grabbing his collars makes him stand up..

Dp - Get away from her..

Laksh looks at him in shock..

Laksh - Papa...??

He looks at his hand which is empty now..

Holding his arm dp drags him out of the room..

Laksh - Papa.. Where are you taking me..?? I need to be with ragini..

Dp - You need to be away from her..

Laksh - Papa.. Leave me.. I am not going away from her..

Dp - Don't do any drama now.. She need rest.. She will get disturbed.. So without any fuss just come with me..

Laksh looks at ragini and not wanting to create any problem for her he goes with dp reluctantly..

Dp - Uttara.. Be with ragini..

Uttara nods and stays back to look after her while other members follows dp and laksh..

As they reach living room, do stops and push laksh harshly..

Dp - Get out..

Laksh looks in disbelief..

Dp - What are you looking at..?? I said get out.. NOW......

Laksh looks upwards towards his room..

Dp - No need to look there.. There is no one there who have any relation with you..

Laksh - Wha.. What are you saying..??

Dp - Just what you are hearing.. What you thought that after whatever you did we will accept you happily..?? We will forgive you..?? You have not done a mistake laksh.. You have done a crime..

He drags him towards ram and sujata..

Dp - Look at them.. These both who have always looked at me affection and respect, you have rendered me incapable  of looking into their eyes..

He then takes her to ap..

Dp - You have given the biggest shock of her life.. She might be wondering where did she go wrong with your upbringing.

He then drags her to sankaar..

Dp - And he.. What did he even do to you..?? Why did you destroy him ..?? He is your brother and you did that with him..?? WHY...??

Sanskaar - Bade papa..

Dp shows him his hand..

Dp - I am not going to listen anything.. He has crossed all the limits.. There is no forgiveness for it..

Laksh was looking down ashamed.. Silent tears flowing from his eyes..

Dp - And if it was not enough then think about how you destroyed that poor girl.. You ruined her life..

Laksh looks up in shock hearing this..

Dp - Who gave you the right to betray her like this..?? She trusted you the most nad that's how you return it..??

Laksh shakes his head in no crying..

Ap (crying) - Why you did this laksh..... Why.. ??

Laksh - I.. I didn't want to.. I never wanted to hurt sanskaar.. I can't even think about it but I had no choice..