part 13

Hey guys here's the next part...enjoy...

...

Next day...

Laksh was sleeping soundly when ragini enters in the room....she goes and try to wake him up ...

Ragini-Laksh aap abhi bhi so rhe hai..aaj Holi hai... jaldi uthiye...
(Laksh u r still sleeping..it's Holi..get up fast..)

Laksh-umm...sone do na plz..
(Ummm..Plz let me sleep)

Ragini-nhi ..uthiye aap..
(No..get up)

Laksh-bas do minute...
(Just two minutes)

Ragini-bilkul bhi nhi..
(Not at all)

Saying this she pulls the blanket from his body but laksh pulls it back again..she was getting frustrated but then she gets an idea..she goes and leans into his ear and whispers seductively..her lips were touching his ears..

Ragini-hume rang nhi lagayenge...??
(Won't u put colour on me..??)

Laksh eyes instantly wide opens listening this..he looks around but alas no one was there...he hit his head for his craziness..he was dreaming.........AGAIN,but then he smiles widely remembering what's today..

Laksh(excited)-Aaj Holi hai...wait for me ragini..I am coming...
(It's Holi today..wait for me ragini..I am coming)

He hurriedly gets ready and goes out of the house to see many people playing Holi....they were throwing colours and water on each other.. everyone was having fun.. there were various stalls for snacks and thandai...all in all it was total Holi atmosphere but what laksh actually wanted to see was not there...

He tries to search for her but couldn't find her...he was worried what if he was late and someone else had already put colour on her...what if someone from family did it and god forbid that ratan got to her first..he was praying that nothing like this should happen ..he even had set up alarm for way earlier than his usual time so he could be the first one to do it and he got up even before that due to his dream....he could see dada Dadi standing on a side with some other elderly people talking...Shekhar was also there playing the usual game of looking and avoiding sharmishta..he rolls his eyes at them and tries to look for ragini but she was no where...some children came to him to put colours on him but he somehow avoided them..he wanted ragini to put colours on him first...he was hiding from them to escape that's when he saw her....

She was walking from other direction with a plate of snacks in her hand talking and laughing with some other girls ..his breath just stopped seeing her..she was looking like an angel in white churidaar...and the glow on her face added more to her beauty..laksh couldn't help but just stare at her.. he was relieved to see that still no one had put colour on her..he don't know how it's possible but he was just glad...

Ragini notices laksh and gives a breathtaking smile which made his heart skip a beat...she starts to walk towards him after putting down snacks on table...laksh took some color in his hands from nearby table and walk towards her...they were smiling at each other...in background beautiful sounds of dhol could be heard...he was very excited..he was just few steps from her...

She was just about to reach him when she bumped with someone and due to this clash that person's hand which had colours touches her face and some of that goes in her eyes also..ragini loses her balance but that person holds her shoulders to steady her..she rubs her eyes trying to remove the colour from it..blinking her eyes she looks up and sees a guy looking at her...she couldn't see clearly due to colour in her eyes and his whole face was covered with colour too..she again looks down rubbing her eyes...the person left her shoulders..when she was better , she looks up to thank him but there was no one..she looks around but couldn't see anyone..she gets confused..