Part 49

Here is the next part.. Please enjoy but ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

"Laksh"

He turns and gets shocked to see ragini standing there sadly..

Laksh (whispering) - Ragini..

She comes towards him and looks in his eyes..

Ragini - shall we go back..??

Laksh heart was pounding with fear but he nods at her..

Ragini turns and goes towards their car while he follows her nervously..

.
.

In the car he keeps turning to her but she was looking outside the window all the time..

Laksh - Ragini..?? You.. You ok..??

Ragini turns towards him.. Her eyes teary..

He gets shocked and immediately parks the car on side.. He cups her face in his hands..

Laksh - Why are you crying..?? What happened..??

His heart started beating even faster but more than himself he was worried about her..

Ragini - Baba doesn't love me as much as he loves swara , Right..??

Laksh goes still hearing this.. He wasn't expecting to get asked such thing.. Did something happen in his absence  ..??

He did not know what to say.. He knows the truth but how do you say this truth to a daughter that her father discriminates between his children..

What could be more heartbreaking for a child..

And how could he give this heartbreak to his Ragini..

Laksh - Ragini..... I..

Ragini - Aapko jhuth bolne ki jarurat nahi hai laksh.. Hum sach jaante hai..Humesha se jante the.. Bas iska saamna nahi karna chahte the..

(You don't need to lie laksh.. I know the truth.. I always did.. I just did not want to face it.. )

Laksh (Painfully) - Ragini..

Ragini - Why he don't love me the same laksh..?? Am I not a good daughter..?? I understand his preference.. After all she is the symbol of his love but I am also his daughter na.. Then why..?? You know I have always loved my family immensely.. Ansy father the most.. I always did everything that I could to make him even glance at him.. I tried to be an obedient daughter, a discplined student, a respectful person.. Everything so that my father will be proud of me ,will love me but he never even smiled heartfully at me.. You know I was little when I found out that he loves hearing music so I decided that I would also learn music so that it would connect us more.. Through music he would be close to me.. I learned it and I even became good at it.. I myself started loving it but I did not saw any twinkle in his eyes seeing my performance.. He was never there to see it..And years later what I came to know.. He wasn't close to music because he loved it, but because sharmishta aunty loved it.. (She chuckles bitterly) How stupid I was.. You know when I got to know this,I felt something breaking inside me but I controlled myself..I had already made peace with the fact that Me and My mother were never in the picture for him but what to do laksh.. I can't help but be hopeful.. Hopeful to get his loving gaze, a proud smile,even a concerned scolding.....anything.. He might have swara as his another daughter but for me he is my only parent.. I just want his love..

She starts breaking down saying this.. Laksh immediately hugs her..

Laksh - Ragini.. Shh.. Relax.. Hey dont need to cry..