The Future

Here's a little update on how I'm planning this series. 

They'll be written somewhat chronologically, one for each of Daisy/Poppy's years, even if they aren't in their POV. There may also be some prequels, not all of them related to Daisy or Poppy, but will still occur in this AU I've created. 

The next story that has already started being posted (Petunias) is one of the least focused, with multiple important POV characters. If you don't enjoy it, hopefully one of the others will catch your interest as some will be more plot heavy and others more about romance or coming of age. 

STORY DETAILS: Ex. Title (Main Character)

PREQUELS:  3 stories, about Lavender Brown, Pansy Parkinson, and Romilda Vane. Lavender's story (After war)  features mostly canon characters, Pansy's (Also after war) includes mostly canon characters as well as Daisy's mom, and Romilda's starts just before the battle of Hogwarts. 

NEXT GEN: You've just read Daisy's story. Next up is more of Daisy/Poppy/Anna/Emma. After that is Poppy's focused story, then Lily's, Roses, and then a repeat of some of those characters but older. Totals to 9 stories, one for each school year. 

Of course, I know planning out this many stories is pretty ambitious for someone who's been updating as slowly as I have, but I've had this outlined for years and thought you might like to see my plans. Hope to see your comments on my others stories! 

If you haven't checked out my page yet, I also have fanfic for PJO/HoO and BBC Merlin.