Regrets

I'm~ so busy... busy~ still here my lovely burrito-people, Zosan appearance

My eyes were lock on them, I notice that Lucci didn't quit recall for what just occur neither did I, Lucci stared at him with wide eyes, like if he was trying to think of a quick response but nothing could come out.

Eustass-ya just stared at him like he use to stare at me, with a glare in his emerald dark eyes, but... there was a hint of pink in his cheeks...was he blushing... my Eustass-ya blushing at another guy...he...he never blushed at me.

I couldn't quite react, I was shocked...hurt...disappointed and betrayed, but what can I say... I did tell him to leave me alone, I did tell him I wanted to be alone...I said no...and he quickly gave up... was I just, not that important to him, so he replaced me so quickly.

Then again why Rob Lucci? I know they are in the same workshop, I know they worked together, but...this was...strange... I can't actually picture them together I just couldn't... but that's just my opinion, but then again...Lucci liked Paulie...then why is this happening?

"What the hell? You've got to be kidding me" I saw the blond look at them in shock

"Stay out of this Blondie" Eustass-ya said annoyed glaring at the blond

"BLONDIE!?" Paulie-ya snapped

"Yeah Blondie, got a problem?" Eustass-ya grinned his evil grin

"You wanna fight torch head?!" Paulie snapped, making Kidd clench his fist

I saw Lucci sigh and grab his bag, turning to close his locker and walk away, I saw both of them react at the same time looking as the brunette just walked carelessly to the cafeteria.

"HEY!" both yelled in unison. They started following him as he disappeared into the cafeteria

I looked down to my feet, did...did this really happen? It...feels so unreal....I wish this was a nightmare, I hear people staring to murmur things out loud, but I could care, my heart was aching so much my mind went blur.

I felt a pat in my shoulder I saw Kuroashi-ya look at me with a frown, he knew I liked Eustass-ya he knew why I could accept it, he knew things I wish he didn't, but then again I'm glad he did, he walked me towards his cooking class which was empty.

There I could break like I could, I fell on my knees covering my face trying to not make a sound, Kuroashi-ya was still there, it was still embarrassing to cry in front of others still I had no time to think on my pride, so I let out short sobs.

"I'm...so...stupid" I sobbed, wit hiccups cutting in my words, Sanji sat next to me and rubbed circles on my back, telling me it was going t be ok 'but I knew it wasnt' nothing is going to be ok ever again.

I couldn't eat anything, my appetite vanished I had no interest on class either, Kuroashi-ya kept pestering me If I was ok, and Mugiwara-ya couldn't actually notice my change of humor, I stared blankly at the teacher not paying attention at all.

I still had what previously happen in my mind, and it was a part I couldn't erase even if I brain washed myself, the pain in my heart was unbearable, the feeling of crying was consuming me, I started to have a head ache and it annoyed me.

Class went slowly boring, Kuroashi-ya borrowed me his notes since I didn't even took mines out, I took my bag and walked towards my last class, I hope it makes me forget about this feeling, I passed the same corner, finding the same green haired weirdo I found yesterday.

He had a paper in his hands and he was frustrated while rusting his hair in annoyance, then taking his phone out typing, I suddenly heard Kuroashi's voice behind me almost startling me to death.

"STUPID MARIMO, how the hell did you get here?" the blond said annoyed, even more than usual which surprised me

"OE! It's your damn fault, this shitty map you gave me is useless" the green-haired yelled

"The only useless thing here is your rotten brain" The blond yelled back

"Um?"

"Sorry Law, you were on your way to Med. club right?" he asked

"yeah..." I said silently

"Oh um this is stupid marimo head, shitty marimo this is my friend Law" the blond said with a smirk

"Tsk... Roronoa Zoro" he corrected glaring at the blond

"Trafalgar Law" I replied presenting myself strangely

"Anyways you should get going and you too shitty grass head" he glared at the green headed guy

The guy just made an annoyed pout, these two... I've never seen this side of Kuroashi-ya, I've never actually seen him annoyed but having fun at the same time, it's weird, and why is that guys hair green? Must be genetics or something.

"Shut your trap, eyebrows" Roronoa-ya said annoyed

"You really want to fight me you shitty swordsman? You really want to know what will happen next."

"If I do fight you, do I still get some tonight?" he asked with a smirk

"YOU PERVERTED MARIMO HEAD!" the blond blushed to his ears and kicked his head, I just walked back to my class, they really are weird

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes irs hell'a short sorry! dont have much time for anything anymore so sorry!