Last Hope

I'm back(?) ...OMG I'M BACK!...sorry that was pretty lame, so~ want to read next chapter? Of cores you want to~, don't think that'll make me happy, bastards  ~(ņώņ)~ ,anyways here ya go~.

-----------------------------

Trafalgar's POV

Class finally was over and as much as I wanted to hide and stay away from Bartolomeo-ya, he was already at the door five minutes early waiting for me, many other people passed by him and looked at him with disgust others with fear even the teacher seemed annoyed with his presence.

And I was just packing my things, I really hated how people judge others unconsciously, like they don't even know there making a face right in front of a person, staring is rude but showing how disgust and even hate to a person you don't know, really ticked me off.

Yes I'll admit I believed some rumors because some were true, but I never met Bartolomeo-ya until a few weeks and he's never shown a bad side, he's a nice and caring person, of cores the lack of manners and decency says much for a person but, that's just the way he is.

Reminds me a bit of Mugiwara-ya...I wonder how they've been doing, I haven't seen Kuroashi-ya for a while either, I grab hold to my bag and walked towards the door, handing it to him, since he had his hand out for it, it became a routine.

"So how was class?" Barto-ya asked

"Same" I said carelessly

"Beh~ are you still uncomfortable with me?" he said, I just sighed

"It's not that I don't enjoy company, but...I don't"  I said with all honesty

"Boo~" he pouted

"Oe~ Barto" that voice, we both turned around and saw him, I tan blond with a nasty scar in his face, and an annoying grin

"Oh Bellamy, what is it?" Barto-ya asked with a friendly smile

"Came to ask you something" he said, he looked at me and gave a cocky grin, something was up, I just know it

"Barto-ya I'll go to the cooking class room, I'll be back" I said starting to walk away

"Oh...ok, be careful" I was already too far to hear him, Bartolomeo and Bellamy are friends? It's true Barto-ya and Cavendish-ya don't know who hurt me but this could get ugly if I let my guard down.

I walked down the hall, getting closer to my destination, hoping Kuroashi-ya was still there, but my thoughts were cut off by stuttering inside the swim club pool.

"Please you... you can't be here, it's off limits until class hours" I heard a voice who sounded forced to come out, nervous and scared I would say

I say a short pale boy trying to talk to a few mean looking group, if I remember well his name was Coby-ya friend of Mugiwara-ya, since his short shaggy pink hair and round framed glasses on his forehead I could tell it was him, and that for sure he was in trouble.

Why? Because you can't just simply order something to the swim captain 'Hody Jones'  and his group and expect them to hear you out

"Did you hear that Captain? The little bug wants us to leave"

"You can't just expect the captain to just move because you said it-desun"

"Chia Chia! Show him whose boss!"

"Do you have a problem with my staying, Assistant Student Counselor?" said Hody the guy has a nasty grin when he said that I almost felt sorry for Coby-ya