Hidden Scars

I am so pissed! I wrote so much on this chapter and 'poof, it's gone, its so not fair!
But well  i'm sorry if it sucks, this is my sorry attempt of re-writing what I could remember.
Still I'm very sorry I haven't been able to update at all, I feel so bad but! I'm back with next chapter and that's what matters. 

----------

"Law...wake up" I heard a low voice call, I grunted I felt something shake me gently calling my name once again, I finally opened my eyes seeing Daz-ya, I then noticed I had fell asleep on my desk, and how much I regret it, the pain struck. My whole body stiff plus the beating I had my body ached like hell.

"What time is it?" I mumbled trying my best to not sound in pain.

"10:30pm I came to wake you up since you haven't eaten"

"I see..." I sat back straight and stretched in place, very stupid move at the moment.

"Go take a shower I'll bring you something" he said giving me a pat and walking out the door leaving it opened.

I stared at a spot on the table still mentally preparing myself to move. I gave a yawn and got up and walked towards my drawers to get some comfortable clothes.

"Ow...ow...ow" I mumbled to myself, my body was tense and still pretty beat up; I heard steps and a slow knock on my door.

"I still haven't showered so-" I stopped talking once I turned to see who was at my door. I felt chills running down my spine, but I maintained calm and looked at him indifferent.

"I thought I could trust you, Law" I didn't say a word I knew he was going to continue

"When you told me you were old enough to live on your own...I trusted you..." His eyes were pierced on me, I could see the worry and disappointment behind his serious character...I felt deep remorse.

"I'm sorry" that's all I really could say

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, Law...You think it's easy to work every day with barely enough sleep hoping your ok and getting a call from your school telling me...that you were hurt"

"That's not..." I tried to talk but I couldn't, I knew he was right.

"Worse is to know...that it's not the first time...and yet you indulge it...every day, why? Why do you have to hide this from me? Why do you have to hide everything from me? Why can't you just trust me?"

"I CAN'T!" I yelled my fists clenched tight, his eyes wide in shock of my sudden outburst made me realized what I did...I took a deep breath.

"I can't tell you...I want to... but I can't...I'm sorry, ok...I didn't want you to worry so I didn't tell you... I'm grown enough to take care of myself so... Don't worry..." That's all I said and walked passed him

"...You tell me not to worry...You tell me it's going to be ok? When? When I s it going to be ok, Law? When they call me that you were beating into coma? When they tell me THAT YOUR FUCKING DEAD? WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE OK, LAW?!" I froze in place at his words...I clenched my jaw tight, I felt so weak... His words dripping with worry and anger...And It's my fault, I felt my eyes start to water up, I didn't let them fall.

"I will always worry... So don't tell me not to be...don't tell me it's going to be alright, when you better than anyone know it's not true...I want to help you...But you don't even trust me, I don't want you to relapse again Law....but how can I help you if you don't tell me what's wrong? What are you afraid of Law?"