Chapter 24

Jisoo's P. O. V

I pounded the door while some very nasty curse words left my lips. I know the room is sound proof because I didn't hear Taehyung leave. My whole body is on fire as rage boils through me. I pushed my fire against the door, trying to break it. It didn't even budge. I threw all of the magic within me, still the door doesn't even have a scratch. The damn witch must have enchanted it. I quickly walked further into the room and saw that it is nothing but a simple room. A small bed on the side and a closet with foods on the other side. I knocked against each part of the walls but can't find a weakness. What if everyone gets slaughtered and the one in this room would be stuck? There must be a way out of here.

I stood in the middle of the room and slowly looked around me. Ive made three circles already when a painting on the wall catches my eye. Why would you hang a painting in a saferoom? There was tree on it, bending over towards a lake. I took off the painting and threw it aside. It hit the floor with a loud crack, but i didn't pay attention to it. There was a electronic panel behind it. I growled in frustation, i don't know the code.

After all the fights with Taehyung I don't even know his birthday. I made a mental note to pick up on my knowledge about the Prince Alpha. How much chance do I have that if I burn this panel the door mysteriously open just like in movies? Yeah, not much. I think back on to the lessons I've taken about how to break into a high security. Red and Blue? or maybe Red and White? Oh, whatever.

I broke off the panel and gaze at the many wires that twisted behind it. I took the red wire and cut it through with my nail. I took a blue wire and cut it too didn't mind the low shocks I'm getting. If these would be a wrong one, will it expolde?  I roll my eyes at myself for thinking ridiculously. Again, not a scene in a goddamn movie. I brought the red and blue wire together while I hold my breath. 😶😶   Wait. Nothing happened.

I was about to cut a white wire, when the door of the room opened. HA! Take that, James Bond. When I turned around towards the door with joy, I saw Aerin with a shocked expression on her face.

"You have to help them." She said.

Soon my expression grew cold.