Chapter 42

This is exactly what I need, the growl which threatens me to be submissive. I fake whimper and bring my head to the side. When the wolves teeth moved to my side I quickly turned and grabbed it in its face. I pushed my weight to the right and just like that our position is shifted. I'm now the one on top. I slowly crawl back from the wolf and shift into my human form. Even before my paws are hands they're already set on fire.

"Who are you?" The she-wolf growls in frustration before she also shifts back. Her blonde hair is long and beautiful , green eyes looking at me in amusement. Her lips are plump, a set of perfect white teeth biting into the bottom one. She looks like a Disney Princess.

"Hello, Princess. Isn't that the wrong question to ask someone who trespassed on another's territory." She doesn't look the least concerned even though I just quickly dominated her.

"Kind of a dramatic reaction since I was just taking a run, isn't it? Now tell me, who are you? Don't make me fry your pretty face." The Disney Princess let out a beautiful laugh.

"My name is Rosé. What about yours, Princess? If I recall correctly, it's Jisoo isn't it? The Jisoo that has nearly burnt the king to a pile of ashes." A twig snaps to the left of me. I bring my nose up a little higher in the air and smell different Unknown scents.

Rosé... Why is that name so familiar to me?

"A little Wolfie told me your ashes aren't far behind" i smell five different scents including Rosé's. I'm surrounded but by the way I got Rosé easily to the ground I don't think they are well trained.

"Easy there, Princess. I'm not here to hurt you. My pack and I just want to pledge our loyalty to the future Queen. This is if you still want to be the future Queen, " Of course! Rosé, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. The only Female Alpha in the nation. Survived her Mate's death and ever since she defeated every wolf that came for her position. This women infront of me doesn't seem like the one in the stories.

"You're not Rosé! Tipping you over is easier than stealing candy from a kid." Her laugh echoes through the woods again. She slowly turns around, her back is covered with scars that seem like they came from Whip. Long ragged lines mixing with short ones. Rosé's Mate used to whip her into submission.

"A souvenir from my mate before he died. Aren't they pretty? Talk to your father, he knows me. It's about time a woman rules these lands. It was a pleasure to meet you, My Queen. We will see each other soon." She bows a little before me and walks away.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. I just met the most powerful she-wolf ever! Holly molly, what is happening in my life?!