Chapter 7

I fell asleep as soon as I lay back. I am slowly waking up when I felt the car came to stop. Hopefully I didn't snore. Peeking through the window with one eye open I can see the outline of a tree. Great, we are here. I get up slowly, just when Taehuyng gets out of the car. The door on my side opens and Taehuyng holds out his hand. I ignored it, still a bit angry about what happened in the plane. Unfortunately my body isn't fully awake yet, so the moment I set foot outside I almost trip over. Taehuyng catched me, before I fall flat on my face. I sent him a weak smile, while he rolls his eyes. Yuupp.. The Alpha Prince rolled his eyes at me and he looks so damn sexy while doing that. His heat shoots through my arms and my skin begins to tingle though he isn't even touching it. Somewhere to the right I vaguely hear someone clear their throat but I'm too busy drowning in Taehuyng's eyes. The annoying sound appears again only this time a little louder so I force myself to look at the source of it. A beautiful woman, unmistakenly Taehuyng's mother judging by the same emerald green eyes, looks at me in amusement. I turn my body all the way to her and quickly make a 90° bow. I have no idea how to react when a Queen stands before you but I figure this is the right approach.

"Oh you silly woman, come here." Her Daegu accent is thicker than Taehuyng's, but her voice sounds like an angel. I walked towards her, making sure I put one foot in front of the other. I quickly avert my gaze to the ground as I stand before her. She is wearing a beautiful white pumps with a nice flower detail of.... Wait, are those diamonds? Before I take a better look her hands wrap around my face and pull me up to look her straight in the eyes.

"Let me look. Finally one for my son. You are such a pretty woman. Welcome." I stare at her in awe. She is beautiful. She has a plump lips and a small perfect sharp nose. Her hair hugging her face in a rose gold curls. The amusement set in her face again and I realize I haven't respond to her.

"Thank you Mam. You are even more beautiful." This made her giggle. A smile that seems to light up her eyes. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards a huge mansion. Yes, it's a mansion. Seven beautiful carved pillars seems to hold up the building. From left to right there is a huge balcony seeming to split the house in two. All the windows and even the front door are bowed. It looks so classic.

"Hello, my son. Has your trip been delightful?"

"Yes, it has Mom. Thank you so much for noticing me. How has the day passed for you and Dad?" He asked.

"It was a great day, Tae. Thank you for asking too." She said with a smile.

"Let me introduce my Mate. Her name is Jisoo." I hear Taehuyng says in a mock voice behind me. The Queen and I let out a chuckle. The Queen finally let go of me and walks back to Taehuyng for a hug.

"I'm sorry Tae." I look at their exchange curiously. Its clear that Taehuyng has a good bond with his mother. The love in his eyes is undeniable. Suddenly she turns around towards me in one shift motion.

"Oh dear, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Aerin." I smiled sweetly at her, not needing to introduce myself since Taehuyng already did it for me right?. The three of us walks inside while Aerin speaks about the house. It has build over 300yrs ago, although they have restored and changed it many times. Inside of the building looks same as the outside. It's classy with chandeliers everywhere. There is a broken white mixed with cherry red theme. It looks beautiful. Aerin keeps talking about the history of the building while I am hearing with my eyes pop out in amusement.

"Lets go see your Dad, Tae. I know you both must be tired but he is dying to meet you." Taehuyng let's out a very uninterested sound beside me and grabs my hand. I let him hold it because honestly I am totally freaking out about meating the Alpha King right now. I don't remember much about our King and Queen, but what I can remember is that the King can be quite ruthless.

My heart seems like its running a marathon now..... Lub..tub..lub..tub..lub...tub... I can literally hear my own heart beats...

"Oh don't be scared, Jisoo. It will be fine. He is thrilled to meet you." We twist and turn into the house, walk up some stairs and soon I'm lost. Well, not really lost since Taehuyng and Aerin is here but if I have to find my way out now I'd just jump out a window because it's impossible to find the front door.

—————————————

I know this chapter may be a boring one😅😅 please bear with it 💜💜