Chapter 13

I take off my jacket and toss it to Jungkook. Moving my arms around my body to warm them up, I stretch my legs a few times. I saw Jihoon grin sadistically again. I know what he thinks, what they all think. A girl like her isn't a warrior, she isn't strong, she can't hold her own. I look at Michael who is studying me as if I'm a prey.

"No rules?" My voice is even and confident. Michael nods once, before his nod is finished he shifts into a huge grey wolf. If I didn't know any better I'd say he is an Alpha. He growled at me in dominance, trying to make me submit to him. I simply smiled. My witch side has always made me imune to the wolf dominance. When he noticed he can't make me submit he launched forward. He is fast, but heavy. It will make harder for him to move faster after an attack. So I dodged him and turned around immediately.

When he jumped at me again I slid under him. One of his paws hit my leg and I hissed in sudden pain. When I turned around he is already in mid-jump so I pull up my magic. I threw just enough wind at him to push him backwards without hurting. A few gasps were heard from the warriors. Even Jihoon seems to be caught off guard. I used this chance to make a wall of fire around him, then I shift.

I jumped through the fire and pounced on top of him. This seems to awake him from his shock, but it's too late. My teeth are already in his neck. He jumped and moved around to get me off, so I sinked my teeth further.He turned his head and grabbed my front paw pulling me off. But I hold on. The smell of blood hits my nose as he rips the skin at my paw. I bite down even harder, using my other front paw to sink into the skin of his side.

A loud dangerous growl echoes over the field. Michael let go of me immediately. I recognised the growl, I'm in so much trouble. I slowly let go of Michael and the minute I did he backed away from me as far as possible. I let down the fire that still burns in a circle and turn my gaze towards Taehyung's direction. Everyone is still, even the birds in the distance stopped singing.
Taehyung shifted to his human form, the light of the moon and stars reflecting on his beautiful body.

Keep your eyes up, Jisoo. Focus.

Taehyung's eyes are now dark as night while he fixated his gaze on Michael. Its the eyes that are set on a prey. I walk in front of Michael, whom undoubtedly towered over me. Taehyung's gaze shifts to me, to my front paw. I know my fur is covered in blood, but the torn skin has already healed. I looked at him in challenge. There is no way I let him punish Michael for sparring with me. Taehyung read the challenge in my eyes and clenched his jaws together. He looked at me in anger and... Worry? If I could I would've snorted. He walked towards me and stopped in front of me, never taking his eyes off me. After what feels like an hour he opened his mouth to speak.

"Home. Now." I don't want to shift and be naked in front of all these warriors so i slowly started walking in my wolf form making sure that I'm in between Taehyung and Michael all the time.

The walk back to the house is quite and I can smell the anger of Taehyung in the air. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen, probably fled away to keep his head.

Me and Taehyung walked into the house in silence. I still didn't shift and since the mating isn't completed nor is the pack ritual we can't communicate through thoughts. We walked upstairs, Taehyung behind me. He walked so silent that even my wolf hearing can't able to hear anything. I'm a little exhausted to be honest, not really want to get into a fight with him.

When we got in the bedroom I jumped on the bed still in wolf form. Taehyung's gaze on me, but I didn't care. I laid my head down and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, I felt Taehyung's hand on me, caressing my body. I nearly purred when his hands go through my furs smoothly in a rhythm. His movements are slow and soft. Soon I drifted to sleep.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." I don't know whether he actually said those or I dreamed. But I know that this is going to be the hardest fight I'll ever deal with.