One Day At a Time

Taehyung's POV:
Today my baby girl was starting her first day of school and I couldn't be prouder. She wore a little grey skirt, white top and a blue cardigan. Her new black shoes glistened in the light as her white socks clung onto her little legs.

The boys watched as I took photos of her in the garden. "Hey let's get one of you both." Yoongi said whilst taking my phone out of my hands. I kneeled down next to her and we both smiled at the camera. "Come on. She needs one with all her uncles too" Jimin spoke while also kneeling down beside her.

Once I got the car parked up looked into the rear view mirror to see Taelyn's little face showing worry.
"Sweetie. Are you ok?" I asked in concern, she looked up "I'm s-scared, what if no one likes me or I won't make friends." she replied in sadness. My heart sank of the thought of her thinking no one would like her, she's perfect.

Unbuckling my seatbelt i got out the car and opened her door. "Sweetie" I cooed as I knelt down, wrapping her little hands into mine, "please don't say that, you will make many friends and people will like you, if you be nice to them they will do the same.

Uncle Jin's son is here too." Her little eyes opened up, her and Jin's son were the best of friends. "Is he in the same class as me?" She asked happily, "No sweetie but you will see him" I leaned across and kissed her forehead, "where's my girls beautiful smile?" I asked running my finger over her cheek.

She then smiled brightly. "That's my girl. Now let's go" She hopped out the car and held onto my hand as we walked into the building.

Once the doors opened I saw many other parents with their kids, including Jin. Some were crying and some where even happy.

I looked down to see Taelyn with no emotion on her face, she was often hard to read. "Hello" I looked across to see a elderly woman, her hair was tied back and her black suit neatly pressed. "I'm Mrs Lee. I'm the head teacher here. It's nice to meet you" she held out her hand for me to shake which I happily did. "Nice to meet you Mrs Lee, I'm Mr Kim and this is my daughter Kim Taelyn" I said pointing down to my little girl.

Mrs Lee smiled and held out her hand. "Come on sweetie lets take you to meet your teacher" She looked up and me and smiled. "Have a great day cupcake. I love you" she wrapped her little arms around my neck and kissed me. "I love you too daddy" I wiped away a slight tear as I watched her walk away.

My little girl is growing up.

"I saw that tough guy" I then turned to see the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her eyes glistened in the light, her skin was smooth and her smile was like an angel.

I coughed deeply "I erm...I had some fluff in my eye-" She rolled her eyes and chuckled "that's what they always say." Walking closer she stood next to me. "It's ok. I needed a moment to myself too, I just said goodbye to my son. I'm y/n by the way." She introduced as she held out her hand. "Taehyung" I said with a smile, "It's nice to meet you," the second my hand touched hers my heart began pounding.

I think I just fell in love

"It's nice to meet you too Taehyung"

End of School

As I waited outside the school gates for Taelyn to arrive out I couldn't help but notice that y/n was standing by herself. "Shall I, shall I not?' I shook my head and walked over, standing beside her.

She looked across, a smile growing on her lips. "Oh hello Taehyung" "Hello y/n" I replied smiling.

She's so gorgeous