His Majesty

"You must kill him, no questions asked!"

Handing you a small black bottle you inspected it dryly. A small red string was tied around the lid making it seem more deadly then the usual poisons.

"Once you get settled in all you have to do it put this poison into his Majesty's tea."

Looking up you nodded to your request.

"I expect this to go smoothly y/n you are one of my best assassins on the team."

Silently licking your lips you opened your mouth to speak, "will I have anyone to help me?" The man shook his head, "this will be a silent and lone job. None of the team know this is happening let alone know I have chosen you."

"Why me?" you suddenly asked making him stand to his feet and slowly approach you, "your skills are one of the very best, therefore I see great potential in you and that you will complete this without fail."

Placing his hand onto your shoulder you looked into his eyes. "Do you accept this?" he asked as he pushed the bottle of poison closer to your body.

"I do!"

The male smiled brightly, which was a rare sight to see.

"Good, now you will set off in the early hours of the morning." "What if the team ask about me?" you enquired knowing one of your closest friends would surely wonder why you've suddenly vanished without letting her know.

"I have it all under control, all you need to worry about is keeping that bottle safe." Gulping harshly you tightened your grip.

"The next time I see you will be once you have completed the mission, good luck y/n." The male spoke as he turned away and sat back down on his throne.

His Majesty, King Namjoon of Seoul

He envied the one and only air, King Taehyung the ruler of Daegu.

King Namjoon and King Taehyung used to be very close, once upon a time. But that was suddenly changed many years ago when their both of their fathers were killed at war.
For the many after King Namjoon was most certain that King Taehyung's father had killed his father.

The envy formed begun from then on. Once they were both crowned Kings of Seoul and Daegu they have been in search for one another ever since.

That was then when you came in only just a few years ago. You joined as a normal servant until one day you were face to face with a sword, another servant had told a lie in that you were trying to steal the King's gold, but that was false.

The moment the sword was swung into the air you dodged it with ease. Taking out the opponent you were able to snatch their sword out of their hands, causing them to yield in a moment.

As the King stood to his feet his eyes showing satisfaction, he knew he wanted to keep you close by.

You had the potential many others did not have.

Since that day you were trained 24/7 and brought into His Majesty's secret team, his assassination team.
You gained strength, certainty and most importantly you gained the king's trust. Good enough trust that he chose you to pull off his murderous mission.