Bodyguard

"Great work today students. Over the weekend I would like you to study The Anatomy, as next week I will be setting you a mid month test to take in class. Have a great weekend and I'll see you all Monday."

Gathering my books I placed them into my bag and left my last lecture of the day. "Study hard" my class mate Elle spoke as we left the room. "Always do" I chuckled. "See you next week y/n." "You too."

Pulling up to my house I reached out pressing onto a little silver button. "Welcome to the y/l/n residence" "Hey Martin it's me" I chimed to one of my dads security guards. "Ah welcome home."
As I leaned back into my seat the tall gates slowly opened up for my car to head through.

Parking up my car I frowned deeply, "what the?" I asked myself as I eyed up a black Bentley.
Getting out I inspected the silver alloys and it's number plate. The car was brand new

"Ah y/n you're back." Turning around, my servant Anna stood with a smile on her face. "Hey" "Your father wants to see you. Let me take your bags so you can meet with him." Handing Anna my belongings I made my way to my fathers office.

Gently knocking on the door I heard my fathers voice beckon me in from the other side. Opening it up I walked inside, before I could speak my words I was greeted with a tall man in a black suit.

"Hello there" I smiled. "Hello y/n. I'm Taehyung, it's nice to meet you." He grins as he holds out his hand to shake mine.

"I would say same for you but I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked in curiosity. "Y/n darling. This is your new bodyguard Taehyung." My mouth fell ajar.
"What?" My dad chuckled, as did Taehyung.
"Taehyung here is your new bodyguard. He's going to be with you to protect you." I scoffed, "is this a joke or something?"

"Y/n you know I wouldn't joke about things like this" I rolled my eyes, "Dad I'm not a child anymore, I don't need someone holding my hand wherever I go. No offence" I add turning back to Taehyung.

"Y/n...you nearly died last week-"
"Yeah only because I went to get some ice cream and I didn't realise this random dude was following me with a knife." My father sighed in frustration. "Me and your mother would not have forgiven our selves if you did. We want you to be safe, until I finish business with my clients this is how it's going to be. No questions asked."

Looking down to the ground I knew he was right. I had to be safe no matter what.

"Do you understand?" My farther asked, "Yes." He smiled, "good, you may go now. Taehyung please stay as I shall need to run through a few things with you." Turning away I left his office, closing the door behind me.

"How did it go?" Anna enquired. "He's giving me a bodyguard." I spoke whilst walking past her. "But he's very handsome." "How do you know?"
"I saw him when he entered the house, I couldn't help but over hear that he's one of the top bodyguards in the town." I chuckled. "Now come on, let's head to the stables."

"What a lovely evening." "Indeed. then getting thrown off Huston here." Anna chuckled as she jumped off her horse, patting him on the back.
Pulling the rein's over my horses mane I guided him back to his stable.

After removing his saddle and bridal I headed for the water station. Filling up a cold bucket water I grabbed a sponge from nearby.
"Nice evening isn't it."
"Ah" I jolted upon hearing an unknown voice.
"Sorry. I didn't meant to scare you." Taehyung panicked.
"No it's ok. I just lost my trail of thought. But yes it is a nice evening." I replied looking up to the evening sun which cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky.