Faded

I have always hated this. I've always hated the fact that I know what he's doing when he thinks I don't.

I've always hated that he's come running to me when I know I'm the last on his mind.

But he was my boyfriend and I love him, so I will do anything for him, like anyone would in any relationship.

Today was like no other. This morning I woke up and saw his plans on the kitchen table.

Bank Job

"Really?" I spat to myself. "Y/n?" Taehyung said walking into the room. "A bank job? Really" I asked raising my voice while showing him the papers. Taehyung sighed before approaching me.

"Y/n please, I really need you on this" Taehyung said in sadness, I rolled my eyes. "No Taehyung I'm not going to do this anymore. I'm sick and tired of being your little pet so you an take things from people, your are breaking the fucking law Taehyung" I shouted but he scoffed at my comment. "No one will even realise, the people who work in those places are so stupid, all I need you to do is just spend time with them. Ask the worker about money problems and keep their attention on you. I'm breaking the law"

I chuckled. "I don't give a shit, it's the law Taehyung! I'm not a toy, you can't tell me what to do. I am not going to help you. End of" I spat whilst walking away.

Harshly grabbing my wrist he yanked me backward causing a squeal to escape my lips. "You do not speak to me like that" he growled deeply as he looked down to me, I felt like an insect. "You are going to help me and that's final" his grip got tighter with every word he spoke. "T-Tae let me go it hurts" I cried.

"No you need to understand who's boss around here and it's certainly not you. You will follow my orders."

I looked at him with terror, this was a side of Taehyung I had never seen before. Now I understood as to why many people were scared of him. I was officially scared of Taehyung, my own boyfriend, he was a different person.

His knuckles turned white as I kept trying to pull myself away. "Tae please" tears welled up in my eyes, "let me go please. I'll do it, I'll do what you want me to do" I whimpered. His grip immediately loosened after my comment, he smiled evilly. "Good girl, that's what I like to hear." Kissing my cheek he soon walked away and headed down to his basement to retrieve his things.

Meanwhile I was left stood in the hallway. I leaned back onto the wall and slid down it onto the ground in floods of tears. I looked down at my wrist to see Taehyung's finger marks and a growing bruise.

"Why Taehyung? Why?"

An hour later

As we pulled into the parking lot I grew nervous. My hands started shaking and my stomach was in knots. I felt sick. But was I really about to do this? Was I really about to help my boyfriend steal money?

Yes. Yes I was.

While I sat in the passenger seat I looked into the side mirror to see another black car pull up behind us. My breathing got heavier as I saw two men get out.

It was Jungkook and Yoongi.

Jungkook approached Taehyung with a evil smile whilst Yoongi grabbed his essentials from the back seat of the car.

I was quickly shot out of my day dream when I heard a knock on the car window. Looking to my right I saw Taehyung ushering me to get out. With hesitation I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car, slowly walking over to him. "Now get inside and do your job" he spat. I was taken back by his sudden out burst.