Faded (2)

Soft bleeping sounds were all I could hear, shuffling soon rang through my ears, my eyes trying to open but they just couldn't.

Taehyung's POV:
It was the third week of me sitting by her side. Doctors and nurses were constantly in and out of the room checking up on y/n. But she still wasn't waking up.

"How is she?" My eyes jolted to the door to see Jungkook and Yoongi with flowers in their hands. I looked away from them back to y/n, "still nothing" I replied softly. "She'll wake soon" Yoongi says reassuring me. I sighed "she won't want anything to do with me when she wakes up" Jungkook puts his hand onto my shoulder. "She might, she might not, no one knows but only her."

Tears welled in my eyes. "I'm such a bad boyfriend, I should have listened to her from the very beginning about doing what we do. I forced her into this job and I shouldn't have. I saw the terror on her face when I grabbed her I just—" the tears now fell. "Hey, hey, it's ok. No one know she was going to end up here" Yoongi adds. "But she should be awake by now" I shouted. Jungkook and Yoongi stepped back. "I'm sorry" I said running my hands over my face, wiping my tears. "It's ok" Jungkook says softly.

As they each took a seat a Doctor came in, "how is she?" He asks with a smile. "Not good doctor, she still hasn't woken up" He steps beside her and cheeks her heart beat. "Everything seems fine, she will wake up in her own time. She's gone through a lot, it wasn't just a basic stab in the stomach, the knife was still in her when she fell. She lost a lot of blood from then on. Things take time, specially like this." He sends me a empathetic smile before leaving the room.

"Have you even been home?" Yoongi says in concern. I shook my head "No, I don't want to leave her side." Jungkook let out a sigh, "do you really think she would want to see you when she wakes up?" I turned to him, Jungkook turning hesitant. "I-I'm just s-saying you are probably the last person she wants to see" "Jungkook's right, I think she would need time." I slammed my hand down on the table. "NO I'M NOT LEAVING" I shouted in anger.

Yoongi let's out a massive sigh. "Well fine, but don't blame us if she doesn't want to see you." I looked at him as he and Jungkook stood up and left the room.

Many negative thoughts started to run through my mind.

What if they were right?
What if she doesn't want to see me?
What am I going to do?

1 week later

Your POV:
I shuffled around in my dream, someone was running towards me, I tired to scream but nothing came out. I tired to run but I was stuck in my spot. My breathing became heavier and so did my chest.

I inhaled sharply as my eyes bolted open. Bright lights suddenly blinding me. The noise of my heart rate beating fast echoed through the room, my body feeling stiff to even move.

I moved my eyes to the left to see a view from the window looking out into the city. I then moved my eyes to the right to see someone sitting beside me, their dark hair covering their face, their head resting on the edge of the bed while their hand intertwined with mine.

Twitching my fingers I woke the sleeping stranger next to me.

But as soon as they woke up I froze, "oh my god baby you're awake" Taehyung says with a huge smile. He immediately stands up to pull me into his embrace. "No, get the hell away from me" his smile quickly vanishing. "Y/n no one is going to hurt you" he says softly. "N-no I don't care. Get away from me. HELP" I shouted in fear.

"Is everything alright?" The doctor says in worry as he and a nurse run into the room. "Get him away from me. H-he's the reason why I'm h-here." I shout. I see the doctor step forward to deal with Taehyung while the a nurse calmed me down.