Chapter 5

Y/n's P.O.V:
It was already Monday and I was taking books from my locker. One weird thing: I haven't seen Kyle today. I tried texting him, but he doesn't answer me, what makes me really worried. I can't even understand what have happened. He just disappeared...

I closed my locker and sighed. Maybe I've done something wrong? But then I turned my head to the right and saw them walking down the corridor. My gaze fell on him and I couldn't help, but stare. His beautiful caramel brown eyes, his heart-shaped lips, which were curved into a smirk as he saw that everyone's eyes were on them.

Suddenly his brown orbs met mine and I looked away and made my way in the classroom. I took my seat and leaned back, while thinking about Jason again.

"Hey" - I heard and woke up from the daydreaming.

"Huh? Oh, hi"- I looked at my right and saw Jason taking a seat next to me. I blushed and looked down at the book on the table, pretending to read something. Why would he sit next to me? I didn't really understand why we actually started to communicate because we're absolutely different people and I disapprove of a lifestyle like his... But at the same time I felt weird about him, for some strange reason he pulled me in... and I didn't know what to do with that...

The bell rang and everybody took their seats. The lesson started, but I couldn't concentrate on whatever the teacher was saying because I felt his burning gaze on me through the whole lesson and also a few jealous glares from other girls. They definitely didn't understand why Jason was sitting next to me, well, I had the same question.

Jason's P.O.V:
I quietly watched her not paying any attention to whatever the teacher was saying. She looked so beautiful. She was concentrating on the lesson and gently biting her lower lip, definitely from being nervous. I licked my lips and bit them as well. I scanned every part of her mesmerizing face and couldn't move my gaze away from her. There was something about her that caught EVERYONE'S attention.

Then I tore off a piece of paper and wrote something down, tossing it to Y/n, she gave me a confused look, making me chuckle.

"Open it" - I whispered, grinning.

Y/n's P.O.V:
"Wanna hang out?" - I read. What? Why Jason McCann wants to hang out with me?

"Why?" - I wrote.

"Just want to get to know you" - I read. Damn. I actually didn't know what to think.

"Why tho? You have plenty of other females to hang out with, so don't try, it doesn't work with me" - I wrote back, being slightly annoyed. I didn't trust him. He's a player and there's nothing good about that. Yes, he has nice looks and I felt something towards him, but... God, I didn't know what to think.

"Feisty, I like that ;)" - I read and looked at Jason, who had a huge grin on his face. I just sighed and wrote:

"What do you want from me?"

"You." - my heart skipped a bit, but at the same time I didn't know what to think...

"I'm sorry?" - I wrote and tossed the paper back to him.

"I just want to get to know you better, is it bad?" - I sighed.

"Just strange that someone like you asks someone to hang out, you have enough people around"

"None of them is you" - my heart skipped a bit once again and I felt myself blushing. He took the paper out of my hands and wrote something else.