❄Ch. 27: Frozen Inferno❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Winter Breath's Weaponry: Ice Dagger, Ice Spear, Winter Rose Rapier

Super Moves: Ice Palace, Frosted Forest, [???]

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 21

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Shoulder-length and white w/ bangs (R.I.P. long hair ;-;)

Eye Color: Turquoise, Ice-blue when a super move is activated

Likes: Iced Coffee, Ice Cream

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Shards of ice were now scattered across the entrance floor from the fiery blast which had also caused some icicles to come down from the ceiling. Leave it to Touya to make a grand entrance.

The first thing you noticed was your brother's hair. Not being the usual black, it was now its true color. A beautiful snow-white. And behind him was none other than your favorite blonde: Kiego.

It was a relief to see them both but that feeling did not stay long. You had to warn them before it was too late. "It's a-" You were quickly silenced as one of the shadow-like vines that were wrapped around your body covered your mouth.

Touya and Kiego rushed to the staircase, passing by Clear and Travis who were both passed out in your ice trap. "Get away from my sister," Touya demanded before setting his hand ablaze again. He took a step forward but in response to his threat, Phantasma had the vines wrap tighter around your body.

"Don't even think about it boys. Make one wrong move and she'll be the first of the Todorokis to go." She brushed a hand through her long black hair before speaking again. "Now both of you, on your knees," she ordered.

One look from Kiego and Touya put out his flame, complying with her wishes as the two of them brought their knees to the floor. Your eyes widened at this. She was going to kill them and it was all your fault.

No. You refused to let that happen. You had already lost Chie. You would never be able to live with yourself if you lost them too. It would be a sacrifice on your part but you only prayed it would be enough.

From your body came forth a mythical beast of ice. Another super move: Glacial Dragon. It easily broke through the vines that held you as it snaked its way around Phantasma's body, encasing the majority of it in ice save for her head. You had some things you wanted her to hear.

It seemed as if Glacial Dragon had worked on Touya and Keigo as well. They were both frozen to their spots from what you had just pulled off.

"But how?!! Silhouette is way stronger than your quirk!!" Phantasma screamed out in anger. She attempted to activate her quirk but to no avail. "You could barely move, you shouldn't have been able to-"

"And that's where you made your mistake, Phantasma. I knew you wouldn't be able to block my quirk after what happened earlier. And now that you don't have any followers or Silencers left at your disposal, you're finished." You then grabbed hold of the railing, using it to pull yourself up to a standing position as your ice blue eyes glared into her violet ones.