❄Ch. 20: Ice-Cold Karma❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 21

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Shoulder-length and white w/ bangs (R.I.P. long hair ;-;)

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee, Ice Cream

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

A/N #1: Omg we're at chapter 20 y'all! Plz enjoy this Dabi AMV. ^^^ It's one of my favorites. And if AMVs ain't your thing then just continue on to reading the chapter lol. This one's pretty long!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

After (Y/N) reluctantly gave Touya the apartment number, he then proceeded to slam open her front door before storming out into the hall. She quickly grabbed the doorknob and closed it behind her, rushing after him. He was fast. The dark blue-clad male was already at the end of the hall in front of apartment 405 ringing away at the doorbell. Growing even more impatient he then began banging his fist against the door as he turned to look at her approaching form.

"Answer it," he ordered her before stepping back out of view.

(Y/N) sighed as she did as she was told and waited. There was no use in going against him. Touya had made up his mind. That was for sure. After a few moments passed, the door was partially pulled back as Saito appeared before her.

"Ah (Y/N), there's no need to be so impatient. I'm right here. I didn't expect such a late visit from you though, especially on your birthday. So you finally dumped him right?" A smirk then made its way onto his face as he opened the door the rest of the way, inviting her inside.

Oh, I'm not the only person you're going to be seeing tonight Saito. I almost feel bad. Almost.

The model made the grave error of opening the door for her as it was his only means of protection against the burning flame of fury that stood behind her. Her brother's violent aura radiated off of him fiercely, signaling his murderous intent. Touya pushed past her as soon as Saito opened the door up, taking the blue-haired male by surprise as he grabbed him roughly by the collar of his shirt.

"What the? Who the hell is this (Y/N)?!"

(Y/N) let herself inside the model's apartment, ignoring him as she shut the door closed. Saito was no match for her brother without a quirk and he knew this, regardless he still struggled. This just caused Touya's grip on his shirt's collar to get tighter as he dangled him a few feet in the air. He was finally going to get what was coming to him. Escape was futile.

As she continued to watch Saito struggle, she wondered whether it was Touya's villainous side or his overprotectiveness as a big brother driving him to do this. Probably both.

"I'm gonna burn you so bad, they're gonna need your dental records just to id you, pretty boy," her brother voiced one of the many threats she knew were to come.

"Let go of me you crazy scarred freak!" Saito demanded as he turned his head towards her. "(Y/N) what is this?!"

"What do you think?" she responded bluntly, her voice as cold as ice. "It's payback. For everything."