❄Final Chapter: Blue Skies❄

Credit for this beautiful artwork: YUU_tkmin on Twitter

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 45

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Long and white w/ bangs

Eye Color: Turquoise

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Fifteen Years Later

The kitchen was filled with sounds of sizzling bacon on the stove and the cracking of eggs in the pan. Grabbing the spatula, you flipped the pancakes over, waiting for them to turn a golden brown.

Footsteps came down the stairs, approaching the table. A young boy with crimson red hair and turquoise eyes appeared, looking much like the men of the Todoroki family. He pulled one of the chairs out, sitting down.

"Morning Ryu," you greeted him, setting a plate of food down in front of him. "You're right on time."

"Morning Mom," he responded, grabbing the orange juice next to him and pouring himself a glass. "Awesome, looks great. Do we have any berries though?"

"We sure do." You reached into the refrigerator, taking out a bowl of fruit along with some whipped cream, and placed it next to your son's plate.

"Thanks, you're the best." He then proceeded to top his pancakes with some blueberries and raspberries before adding whipped cream and drizzling them in syrup. Picking up his fork, he began to dig into his food with a content look on his face.

"You're welcome," you smiled, pleased that he was enjoying his food. "What's taking your sister so long? I don't want her food to get cold."

"I don't know. Maybe she's straightening out that lion's mane she calls hair," he answered sarcastically.

"Ryu," you warned him before his sister could overhear. And sure enough, his comment was met with a smack to the back of his head as quick footsteps came up behind him.

You were surprised to see your daughter at the table this early. She usually took her time getting ready but you had to guess that she just happened to wake up earlier today judging from how her hair was done to perfection. Her golden waves were fixed into two ponytails which were tied with green ribbons to match her uniform, reminding you of your earlier hero days when you wore your hair in the same style.

"You didn't have to hit me that hard Sora," he complained as he rubbed the now sore spot on his head.

"And you didn't have to make fun of my hair," the golden-haired girl shot back before taking a seat across the table from her twin. "Also, look who's talking, it looks like you didn't even brush your hair this morning."

"At least I don't—"

"Enough, both of you. Sora, please don't hit your brother and Ryu, be nice to your sister," you cut in, not wanting the twins to turn this table into a battlefield this morning. "It's a big day so eat up." Their turquoise eyes only glared at each other in response from across the table as you continued to make breakfast.

Five minutes had passed in silence until you finally heard the door to the terrace open and close. A few seconds later your husband entered the kitchen. "Morning everyone. So who's going for the gold at this year's sports festival?" he asked as he sat down next to Sora.