Where?

Continued...

Sam flipped her hair as she got out of her bed and threw on her under garments. "You're cutting it close, Sheehan," Sam warned, pulling her hair into a bun as she headed to the bathroom.

"It's been over two weeks!" Sam heard Matt call through the door. She rolled her eyes and finished her business, before coming back.

"Two weeks without sex, should not do that to you!" Sam said, throwing on a t-shirt and opening the door to let their dog in. He slowly trotted into the room and hopped onto the bed.

"Give me a break,"

"Seems like you need to do that yourself," Sam smirked, sliding into the bed. Matt's phone went off, forcing Sam to look at the time on her phone. She didn't even care, who it was, it was just late. The dedicated husband chuckled to his phone and dropped it back on the nightstand. "You're fucking weird," she whispered, as her husband pulled her in close and went to sleep.

8:48 AM

Ellanie stood between Elora and their friend, Revalee. "Can you ask your daddy if we can have a sleepover?" Revalee asked, standing at the twins playhouse. Naomi was watching the kids at Sam's apartment like she did every Saturday. But this Saturday was the first day that Courtney and Anna left their kids with her as well.

In Zeek's room, he and Jack played with some of his toys. "Do you know what I heard last night?" Zeek asked, through a chuckle. Jack shook his head. "My mommy and daddy were fighting last night. I think my mommy won. She said finally and thanked God. I don't know who God is, but I'm glad he helped my mommy win. I'm always on her side," Zeek proudly smiled.

"My mommy yells at God a lot, too. But my daddy calls it trying for a sister. But, I want a brother,"

"I want a brother, too. My sisters are mean to me," Zeek said. The boys got quiet as their minds raced with imagination. "Do you think Iron Man can swim?" Zeek excitedly asked. Jack looked up from his coloring page with a shrug.

"Let's find out!"

9:47 AM

The nine women took five, allowing Sam to finally look at her phone. "Oh shit," Sam whispered. "Courtney, look what our boys did," Sam said, showing her the picture from Naomi. It was her hall bathroom flooded, because the boys stuck Iron Man down the toilet.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! I don't know what got into Jack-,"

"Not gonna lie, it was probably Zeek. He's been itching to flush something down the toilet. Little jack-ass," she muttered. Her son was becoming a terror everyday and she didn't know what to do anymore.

11:27 AM

Naomi came out of the bathroom to see the kids eat lunch. "Who wants to go to the playground?" Naomi asked. The boy's hands went up, but the girls rolled their eyes. "Okay, who wants to stay in and play here?" She asked. Everyone raised their hands, confusing the girls.

"Zeekie! You already voted! You can't vote again!" Ellanie yelled.

"Yeah, put your hand down! Mommy says you can't do that!" Elora tacked on. Zeek stared at his sister confused. He was asked if he'd wanted to stay in and play and he did.

12:06 PM

Matt sat at his desk going through his phone when a short knock on his door pulled him out of the device. "Hey," a friendly smile greeted.

"Hey, Jill. Come on in," Matt smiled, dropping his phone on his desk face down.

"I was just checking in on you. You haven't come out with the guys lately," Jill said, dropping on the couch. Matt took a deep breath.

"Yeah, Sam's back at work now, so i'm trying to home to pick up some of the slack and make sure we don't over work our babysitter," Matt said. "What about you? Heard you haven't been out with the guys, lately," Matt said, kicking back. Jill nodded.

"Nina's at home with the new baby. I'm trying to pick up the slack too," she smirked. "It's been so long, Matty-Boy."

"Hey, I told you. I don't do that anymore. Not after I almost got caught. Samantha would have my ass," Matt chuckled. Jill leaned over the desk.

"Come on. It's like ten minutes. Who's gonna know?"

4:44 PM

Sam finished her song in a puddle of sweat. She'd just gone full out for the first time in years. Her last show was not as intense at all, and she was definitely not where she was six years ago when they went back. "Oh my god " she whispered, catching her breathe. This was not what she was used to.

"Sam! That was great! Do you think we could turn the dial up just one notch higher?" The director asked. Sam flicked her ponytail over her shoulder with her hands on her hips taking deep breaths.

"Oh yeah," she huffed, "sure,"

6:38 PM

A knock on the door forced Naomi off the comfy couch where the kids were watching Raya and the Last Dragon. "Stay here guys. Who wants some more water?" She asked. Zeek and Revalee's hands went up. The babysitter dropped her phone on the counter and opened the door.

"Honey, i'm home," a rough voice said, shoving a hand in Naomi's back pocket. Naomi chuckled, slightly cracking the door.

"What are you doing," she giggled, pecking his lips. "The kids might see," she whispered.

"It's okay, daddy's here," he chuckled, pecking her lips.

9:11 PM

The day was finally over, Sam walked into her messy apartment, with no kids in sight. Her assumption, kids asleep. "Naomi!" Sam called. She watched her babysitter come out of Ellanie's room.

"Hey," she quietly said. "Ellanie started to run a fever, so Revalee is in Elora's bed," Naomi informed. Sam sighed. "How was work?" The teen asked, picking up some of the kids toys.

"Good. Hey, my friend's nephew is going to be starting school soon. Is there any way you would be willing to take her nephew too? I know you have the five of them," Sam asked. Naomi shrugged.

"Yeah, I'd love to. That'd be no issue," she said. Sam smiled.

"Awesome. I'll let her know. Oh and don't worry about Sunday's Matt and I will be home. But, I'm going to need you on Monday's, until we start doing shows. And I know you're "in school" on Mondays and Thursdays, so you can use the desk in our room for all of your school meets. We just need someone at home with the girls. They're in school too," Sam requested. Naomi stayed quiet for a second.

"Umm, yeah okay. I'll just have to tell my mom. I'm a senior, so I only have two classes anyways," she shrugged. Sam sighed in relief.

"Naomi, you are the best!" She cheered. Naomi continued to collect the children's toys. "Hey, I've got this. Go home," Sam said, trading the check in her hands for the toys. "I can handle this and Matt will be home soon,"

"Matt's already home," Naomi said. Sam hummed. Why was Naomi still here if Matt was? What was wrong with Matt?

To Be Continued.