Chapter 1

Niall's POV

"I don't really understand this thing we're going to do" I said and all the other lads sighed loudly to show me that they really thought I was stupid. But I guess that after explaining something three times I should understand, but no - not really.

"Okay. So there is a lottery where all our girls have signed up to and there will be five winners of those girls. Those five girls will be in a competition with us for two weeks this summer. The one who finishes most missions during these two weeks will win. Got it?" Lous explained and I nodded. It actually made some sense now.

"Guys, we are here to rehersal. We are still singing at the party" Harry said and stood up to grab his mike.

"What party?" I asked excited.

Part = Food

Food = I'm there.

"There's going to be a big party and that's when the girls will be introduced to us." Zayn said and took a last sip out of his watterbottle.

"And we will also do the first mission there" Liam added. I nodded to show them that I for once actually understood. 

"Which song?" Louis asked.

"Heart attack" A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. Thank God we are not doing "What Makes You Beautiful", don't get me wrong, I like the song - but I've sung it way too many times. 

"okay, 1 2 3 4"

Hannah's POV

"So did you enter the contest?" I and Zack was walking side by side on our way from our lockers to our classroom. He gave me a cheeky smile as he waiting for my response. God he is really cute.

"It's not a contest, it's a lottery" I said and defended myself a bit. I flashed him a smile back and he turned his gaze from me to the door in front of us, and opened it for me before he said:

"It's still stupid." 

Zack is my best friend and I've known him my whole life since our mothers are also best friends. Rumors are going around school that we are a couple but - no. I really, really like him. He is a big crush for me, but I've never had the courage to tell him my feelings and I know for sure that he doesn't have the same feelings towards me so it would only be awkward. That's why we're not a couple. 

"But I mean, I have one chance in fifty millions. There's millions of girls, and I'm just in it because I want something to do this summer."

"I guess you are right" He said before we both turned to our teacher in front of us. I stole one last glance at Zack and then I sighed.

He's so cute.

Veronica's POV

"Give it to me!" I said and jumped as I tried to reach the ciggarete Josh had stolen from me. 

"No way, V. Only if you tell me you didn't join that stupid lottery" I quit my jumping and crossed my arms. My leather jacket felt tighter around my arms as I did so. I gave Josh a murdering look. 

"Well then I would be lying" I said and stared at him even more as he stared back at me. Then the corners of his lips turned up as a smirk formed on his face.

"Awww, little bad girl Veronica has turned into a little 11 year old girl who has a crush on someone she'll never get! How cute!" he used a girl voice to make it sound even dorkier. He thought he had me, but oh how wrong he was.

"Oh I'm sorry" I placed a hand on my heart and looked with fake-concern at him "I didn't mean to make you jealous" that made his grin and arm drop. I reached for the cigg and this time he let me take it. He gave me a glare that told me that I took it too far.