Chapter 23

Alexandra's POV

So here we were, at the studio, getting ready for our photoshoot. Well, at least me, Hannah, Annie and Veronica were getting ready, the boys were done by twenty minutes ago and Madison was crying over her pink hair while Louis tried to cheer her up. 

"But I have pink hair Louis!" we heard her yell through her tears.

"It doesn't matter! You're still beautiful!" he said and stroke her back. 

I was THIS close to give out a huge "AAAAAWWWW" cause I've never seen a guy being so cute before. I'll have to talk to Louis later. He likes Madison. I can just tell that he does. 

"Are you girls ready?" Harry came up behind Hannah who was sat down in a chair with a table full of make-up in front of her. He looked himself in the mirror and putted some curls to the side. 

"soon... hey, try this" Hannah said and made Harry's lips glossy with some lipgloss. 

"I look like a girl" Harry said with with a pout as he critized his own look in the mirror.

"You always do mate!" Niall said and patted him on them back with a playfull tone in his voice. We girls laughed while Harry shot him a glare. 

"GUYS! In here! Team pictures first! Hannah and Liam!" Liam and Hannah hurried to stand in front of the camera to not make the photgrafer even more upset than he already was. Liam placed his arms gently around Hannha's waist and she placed her hands on top of his. I tried to ignore the shot of pain through my heart that almost killed me, so I can't imagine how Harry felt. 

Like I said before, I just don't like Hannah for some kind of reason. 

She's just so innocent!

And she gets all the guys!

Please, leave Liam for me!

"Great, Alex and Louis" the photografer said while me and Louis passed Liam and Hannah. We did the exact same pose and so did everyone else. 

"I want a picture with everyone now. Row up" We all walked up to Veronica and Zayn who were already set in front of the camera. 

"Where's Madison?" Harry suddenly asked and we all looked around us. She was nowhere to be found. 

We all sighed, and then Louis ran out of the room, to look for her. 

Louis POV

I know that I shouldn't, but I had to. 

My hands were shaking as I slowly drawed the handle of the door to the ladies room down. 

I've never been in the ladies room before.

"Madison?" I asked as I popped my head in. "Hello?" 

I heard how someone drew their breath and that was my sign that she was here. I stepped in, feeling a bit insecure, I was still in the ladies terrotority. 

"Madison? Why are you crying?" Still no answer. "Madison, I know you are in here. Please explain."

"This is my first photoshoot" I heard her silent whisper through the sobs that she now let out.

"I know, let's not ruin that by running away" I tried to cheer her up, but I think I failed.

Suddenly, with no warning, the bathroom door shot up, and it hit me right in the head, and it made me fall straight to the ground.

"LOUIS I HAVE PINK HA- SHIT! I'm so sorry Lou! Are you awake?" She knelt down by my side as I let out a big moan of pain. My backhead had been falling first to the ground and I wouldn't be lying if I said that it hurted like a nail through your foot. "I'm so sorry, Loui, please forgive me" I heard Madison beg by my side. I didn't want to talk, so I just placed my hand on hers, and squeezed it.

"It's okay Maddie" I said as I shut my eyes.

"Nobody has been calling me Maddie since midschool" I opened my eyes to look at her again, this time she was smiling.

"About time someone does it then. It fits you" I smiled back at her.

"GUUUUUUUYS! where are you?!" We heard both Niall and Harry screaming, so Maddie were quick to her feet, and then she helped me up. We walked out of the ladies room, and I saw the twinkle in Niall's eye when he had seen where I was, but when he saw my forehead, that I now had a huge donaldduck-bump on, he stopped himself from joking with me. 

"EY what happened? Did she knock you out?" Niall asked, and then Harry reached us too. 

"You were in the ladies room?" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"It was his first time" Niall said and looked proudly on me. 

"and exactly how did you know that?" Harry said as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Because we talked about it, duuuh" Niall said and acted like a real diva.

"You talked about wheter you had been in the ladiesroom or not?" Niall nodded. "What kind of persons are you?!" Harry then said and walked back to the photoshoot, throwing his hands in the air. 

"He's the ones who's weird" Nialls whispered to me and Maddie. 

"I HEARD THAT!!!" Harry called after Niall and me and Maddie let out a giggle. Yeah, I'm that girlish. Niall walked back to Harry and I turned myself to Maddie again. 

"Okay, you are beautiful, wheter you have your normal haircolor, or you have you awesome new pink hair okay? Let's rock this photoshoot" She gave me a smile and then we did a fist-thing and then we went back to the others. 

"OH MY GOSH MADISON ARE YOU OKAY?!" All the girls attacked Madison as the saw that she'd been crying. I saw Harry whisper something to Zayn, and then they went up to me.

"OH MY GOOOOOSH LOOOUIII!!!!! ARE YOU HUURT!?" I knew that they only made this to make fun of the girls, and they earned a couple of glares and outsticked tongues from the girls and a laughed Niall on the floor who wouldn't stop laughing. 

I love my boys.

And these girls. 

I just think that this was meant to happen.

We just have such a great time together. 

 ____________________________________________________________________________

I know that I havn't been uploading a lot recently. 

But, as you see, this chapter is really not good, and I think that I just lost my inspiration and motivation, and it really sucks. 

I want you to have a good time reading, and I just don't feel like I'm doing that anymore.

So, sorry for not making such good chapters anymore, and I hope that you will understand :/

but, would you still votecomment, or fan?

Would mean so much to me <3