Chapter 4

Annie's POV

Okay, so Niall was kind of cute. And funny. And handsome. And charming. And all of that multiplied with 1000. He was the most adorable guy I've ever met. When he was showing me one song he knew on the guitar, he sang the words and looked with sparkeling eyes at me as he changed the chord and then he got me having a crush on him. I'm so having a crush on him, I just don't get how he got me like this. I never fall in love, and by that I mean NEVER. Boys, at my school, hot boys (according to the cheerleading squat), have been trying to get me to have a crush on them. Nah ah. Not working dude. I guess I just don't fall in love that easily because I know what boys are after, I know what they want. Nah ah. Not happening. But, then I meet this popstar, the most adorable popstar ever, who had to be a charmer with a guitar.

"Want me to play a somethin for ya?" he asked me as he picked up his guitar. I nodded. He took some chords and then he started to sing. I watched his fingers move from string to string as he made two different sounds sound perfect together. His voice, his accent, everything fitted perfect together.

"When I met you girl my heart went, knock, knock. Now the butterflies in my stomach wont stop, stop..." Oh my god. Was that Justin Bieber he sang? You have to be kidding me. When he finished the song I gave him a weird look and suddenly he looked really insecure.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked me and I could tell that he was afraid to screw everything up, even though I'm pretty sure that he never will.

"Was that Justin Bieber? Are you a fan of his?" I could see how he blushed and looked down at the bench we were sitting on.

"Well, I sing his songs sometimes and before we got famous I really looked up to him. And now we even met him and I can't say that I dislike him. He's cool" I nodded. I couldn't really say anything since I've only heard rumors and songs about Justin Bieber. I barley know what he looks like.

"Want to give it a try?" Suddenly I was a little nervous to know that I was going to lend a guitar from a supercute superstar and he would listen to me play it. My hands were shaking.

"I don't really know what to play..." I said, lying. I knew exactly what I would play.

"Play anything. I don't mind" he said, resting his elbows on his knees. He looked at me as I placed my fingers on the strings. I started to take the first chords on the song "Hey there Delilah" since that's my absolute favorite song.

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I am thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do..." I only whispered the words, actually not singing them. Niall heard a little and helped me by singing along.

"oh, it's what you doin to me. Oh, it's what you doin to me..." We sang along, me feeling a little bit more secure with him also singing. In that way he wouldn't hear me that much.

Hanna's POV

"You should go and talk to your new mate" Zack said and gave me a direction to go forward to Liam. No way. That would be so awkward just to go up to him and say 'Hi, I'm yours for two weeks.'. Not happening. "Come on Hannah! You have to get to know him! Who knows, he might be a real charmer?" Zack grabbed my shoulders and led me in the direction of Liam while he whispered in my ear. When he said the last words I gave him a little punch in the stomach with my elbow.

"Zack, I will not go over there" I said, trying to back away, but he forced me to go forward. "Zack, I'm not doing it!" I said and I really tried to stop, but Zack only grinned at me and pushed me even more and then Liam had spotted us. Great. Really. Liam gave me one of his most adorable smiles and then he went up to us. Before he had reached us I whispered to Zack: