Chapter 43

If you don't understand the mission, there is a picture to the side that might help you to understand. Happy reading!

Annie's POV

Eventually, the power got back on and we all could exit the diningroom to go and change for our next mission. The last mission was really creepy and I am hoping from the bottom of my heart that we will not do anything like the other mission. It was horrible. I was having a really hard time in that little bathtub, but I had Niall in my team and I hate to admit it but he kind of saved me there by drinking those drinks as fast as he did. It's the first time we won and now I really understand why Louis and Alex likes to win so much, it's really fun and you have some kind of 'IN YOUR FACE' feeling even though I barley did anything. It just felt great.

I and Niall walked up to our room in silence. I knew how bad he wanted to talk to me, but I am still not ready to forgive him. I don't know if I'll ever be.

"Do you want to change in the bathroom or in the bedroom?" He asked me. Well, it's actually pretty nice of him to let me choose, but I also know he only does it to get on my good side. This is so frustrating.

I simply hate this because I really want to forgive him, because deep inside I know that I still like him very much and I just want to hug him and forget everything and just let go of it. But, he did kiss another girl, and that girl wasn't anyone. It was Alice Hale. The perfect Alice that every guy adores. But somehow I understand him, Alice is really beautiful (or should I say 'sexy' as Louis would prefer) and if a hot dude came up to me and began to kiss me, my first reaction would of course be to kiss him back - if I didn't have a boyfriend. Now Niall had a girlfriend and he just should've thought things through a little bit better and not just listen to his body but also to his mind. He must know what's wrong and right. Maybe there's not even a point in getting back together, I mean he is Niall Horan. Girls do attempts to kiss him everyday and as jealous as I get, I don't know if I'll be able to handle that. I once heard a interview when Harry said that girls push up their boobs to the window of their car. Girls are desperate to just get their attention and here I am, having one of them chasing after me. Wow, just my luck.

But I still have the Harry-kiss on my coincense. I mean, I and Niall never really broke up, but I still kissed Harry. But this Harry-thing was completley different. I was sad, hurt and heartbroken. Harry was there when Niall wasn't so really it's not my fault. Niall should know better then to break my heart, maybe this is my payback? Maybe I should tell him what I did? No. No I don't think that'll be a good idea actually. That'll only make things even more complicated and I promised Harry to not tell anyone about it. I should just put it behind me and pretend it never happened. That's what I and Harry agreed to.

"Soo... you choose the bathroom then?" Niall searched for an answer and I realized that I had been zoning of for a bit, so I just nodded and grabbed my clothes before I headed into the bathroom to change. After I dragged of my shirt I heard some singing through the door.

"I don't care what you say. I'm in love with you, you try to pull me away, but you don't know the truth..."

He was singing the melody of the song 'Bleeding Love' and he had changed the lyrics from 'they' to 'you'. It doesn't take a genious to figure out that the song was about me. My heartbeat accelarated as I had a very hard time to not love his voice. How can you not love that wonderful smooth touching voice that sounded so hurt? How can you not forgive that? I was on my way to run out to him and hug him, but I stopped myself in the last second, and I have good reasons to why I should't forgive him.

He kissed another girl

It isn't even 24 hours since that happened.

I'm not wearing a shirt.