Chapter 15

//not completely happy with this chapter, hope you'll like it anyway!//

--Alexandra's POV --

"Good morning sunshine!" I heard Louis voice as he woke me up. I sighed and turned around to get some more sleep.

"Oh no! You are getting up now!" he said stubborn and I sighed once again as I stood up and he smiled against me. He was already dressed in a red t-shirt and jeans and I don't even want to think about what I look like. I hurried into the bathroom just to take a shower, dry my hair, put it in a ponytail and to do my make-up.

"No need for doing that, we're going to have a water-mission today" Louis said and I suddenly realized that he was standing behind me. I jumped a halfmeter to my right and he grinned at me.

"How do you know that?" I asked him while I added some more mascara.

"It was in our mail. Now give me that!" he said and took my mascarabrush from me, and of course I was fighting against him, but I only ended up with a black stretch across my face, and that was surtainly his fault!I opened my mouth widely and Louis bit his lip to not burst out laughing

.

"I'm going to kill you" I said and he ran out of the room. I took a deep breath, just to calm myself down before going crazy, and then I screamed out in anger and hurried after him. I saw how our front door went up and slammed in my face. I opened it again and saw that he was heading to Veronica and Zayn's room. Precisely when I came to their door, he locked it.

I don't really know why I am so mad at him, but just the thought of not wearing make up while being around One Direction? Uhm no. I don't think so.

"LOUIS! OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed while I hit, kicked and banged on the door.

"You know, I don't think he'll open if you say that you will kill him" Liam said from behind me. I wanted to scream at him, tell him to open the freaking door for me, but the look on his face, the small smile, those adorable eyes and... I was going to say 'his hair', but he barley doesn't have any hair, so I'll just not say that. He was wearing a green shirt that looked way to warm for the weather and he seemed really tired. Like he had no sleep at all, poor guy.

"Well, if you ask me nicely, I can tell him that you are gone and he'll open the door" Liam offered me. I nodded and backed away, so I would stand behind the door when it was open. Liam knocked calm on the door.

"Louis, she's gone"

"I don't trust you" I heard Louis voice on the other side.

"Well, do you hear any yelling, annoying girl that sounds like a five-year-old?" I dropped my jaw! I can't believe Liam said that about me. I hit him on the arm and he shot me a glare to tell me to stay still and quiet.

Louis let out a chuckle.

"yeah, you're right" he unlocked the door and came out. The second he came out Liam closed the door as fast as possible and stood in front of it while he grabbed Louis arms and kept them behind Louis back so Louis couldn't move.

"YOU TRAITOR! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" Louis said in panic as I stepped forward to Louis. I poked his nose while I said:

"You're dead" I gave him a smirk and he shook his head.

"I don't understand! What have I've done?!" I gave him a glare that told him to shut up.

"do you know how much this mascara costs?" I didn't point at my eyelashes, I pointed at my cheek that Liam surprisingly didn't comment.