Chapter 30

DON'T FORGET TO ASK QUESTIONS TO THE CHARACTERS!!!

btw thank you so much for reading! :*.*:*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV

"When are we getting a new host? I'm so sick of Jules" We were all in Liam and Hannah's apartment hanging out the last night at the hotel before we would leave for the woods and stay there for three days. I am not a camping person and I don't like sleeping in tents, so let's say that I'm not really looking forward to those days. 

We were sitting in the couch, just talking about random stuff, now we were talking about how we should change Jules to another woman who actually knows what she's doing and talking about. I was in the couch corner with Barbie in my lap and beside me were Liam and Hannah, holding hands a little bit awkward. Louis and Madison were sitting and holding our conversation up and they were bringing up different great properties our "wish-host" should have. Next to Madison we had Harry and Alexandra who were sitting really close to each other and holding hands, but neither one off them seemed so focused on each other, more focused on the rest of us. Next to them we had Annie and Niall. Annie were in Niall's lap just like Barbie were in mine. Alice weren't here for the moment, she said that she needed her 'beautysleep'.

"hold on a sec" I said and everyone immediayley shut up and turned their heads to me. "are you dating now?" I asked my question directed to Niall and he got a light shade of red on his cheeks and then he nodded, while he dragged Annie closer to him.

What a sweetheart. 

I promise you Baribe, I'm nothing like Niall. 

For example, I don't blush.

"aww, how cute you are" Harry mocked and Niall gave him a slight punch on the arm over Alex. 

"How long?" Hannah asked. Niall turned his head to Annie so she would answer.

"Just before the mission today" Annie said and leaned her head on Niall's shoulder and cuddeled up a bit extra to him. He kept stroking her back and to be honest it looked kind of sweet. I'm bradford badboy, I don't get to do those things, that would kind of ruin my reputation if that's what you call it. 

"Anybody who knows when we are leaving for the woods?" Barbie asked.

"Tomorrow morning" Louis answered for her. 

"What? Where are you going?!" Annie shot up from her spot in slight panic. We all chuckled at her unknowing.

"Baby, we are all going out in the woods for three days. Remember what Jules said?" Annie seemed like she still had no idea what Niall was talking about, but instead of asking more she just nodded.

"What were you thinking of when Jules were speaking?" Louis said and wiggled his eyebrows at  Annie who immediatley blushed like Niall does, which is a lot. 

"oooh, I think I know what she was thinking about" Harry said. Both him and Louis began to crawl closer to Annie who now actually looked scared. 

"she was thinking about..." harry started and then he looked over to Louis and then they both sang as loud as they could:

"ANNIE AND NIALL SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G" they were both soon wrestled down to the ground, Harry with Niall on top and Louis with Annie on top. "ouch" both of them complained as their heads bumped to the floor. It was fun, because Louis was so taken aback that even Annie could beat him down. That made both me and Barbie laugh.

"Louis! How does it feel? Beaten by a guuuurl" Madison said, taunting him.

"Don't worry Maddie. I'll take down Annie anytime." Louis said confident, still under Annie's grip. Annie grinned.

"Oh really?" Annie asked Louis. 

"Yes, anyday" Louis said even more confident.

"Dude watch out, she's strong" Niall said, letting go of Harry and gave Louis a concerned look that said to not mess with Annie.

"She may be strong, but I may be stronger" Louis said to Niall and Niall only shook his head to Louis to don't. 

"I think you have to prove it" Annie said and let go of Louis. 

"You want me to wrestle you?" Louis said and looked down at Annie's tiny body like he didn't want to hurt the poor and fragile thing. 

"Yeah, are you afraid?" 

"pppffft" was Louis answer to that, he wasn't the one to show himself weak.

"Come on Louis, attack me. Don't be such a wuss" that was the shot. If you call Louis a wuss, you're getting down. As in DOWN. 

I've done it a couple of times, and I regret it everytime. I always forget that Louis is stronger than me.

Louis walked up to Annie and tried to lift her, but he couldn't even put his hands on her before he was beaten down to the ground. With one foot out Annie had tricked Louis to fall straight to the ground, face first. Then she sat down on him and held his hands.

"TEN" Harry started to count down. Louis tried desperatley to get away from Annie's grip, but it seemed to be impossible.

"NINE

EIGHT

SEVEN

SIX

FIVE

FOUR

THREE

TWO

ONE"

All of the girls cheered as Annie won and  Annie shot Louis a successful smile. 

"Beaten by a girl" she said and then she said down beside Niall. 

As a response, Louis only made a face which we all laughed at. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short and boring chapter, but whatever... :(

Don't forget that if it will be four comments on next chapter, the chapter will be extra good and it will be up extra early! :)

DON'T FORGET TO ASK QUESTIONS TO THE CHARACTERS!!!

btw thank you so much for reading! :*.*:*

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN 

<3

thank you guys :*:*:*