Chapter 47

Just because I love you guys so much I upload extra early this time! :D thank you so much for the comments and reads.

Excuse the mistakes.

Harry's POV

"Hello there Maddie" I said with a flirty voice and came up right next to Madison while she was walking down the corridor with all the doors to our apartments. She gave me a weird look at first, but then a blushed grin and eyes locked with the floor crept up her face.

"Hello Harry" she answered, still not looking at me. Ugh, I hate that I did that stupid bet with Zayn that makes me have to go behind Hannah's back and kiss all the girls in the teams. I really like Hannah, I mean she's really pretty and funny, sure sometimes stupid but I like her and to make me go behind her back makes this really hard. I'm sure if I told her the situation she would totally freak out and dump me, so I think I'll just keep this to myself. She's not going to be suspicious about anything, because let's face it, she's not that good at reading between the lines. And what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

"How's life Maddiiiiie" I said and dragged out the 'I' on the Maddie. She gave me the weird look again and this time it stayed there for a couple of seconds before she let out a sigh.

"No offense Harry, but only Louis calls me Maddie, and I'd like it if it would stay that way" she gave me an apologetic look and I nodded, understanding. Of course they had a special thing like that. We went around a corner and into a elevator, we were going down two floors.

"You really like him don't you?" I asked her and put my hands in the pockets of my black jeans. As an answer she only nodded. She bit her lip and I could see a slight smile form onto her lips as she thought about Louis. The thing is, she didn't tell me she was thinking about him, but I could tell it just by looking at her eyes. They were staring far away in the distant, and she was far away from the elevator; she was in a dreamland where she and Louis were jumping on some pink clouds together hand in hand.

Madison will for sure be hard to break.

I took a few small steps towards her, but at the same time I made sure she was stuck in her dreams about Louis and her. I took a deep breath and pressed the button to the elevator to go up the two floors we just went down. Madison didn't notice a thing. I came up from behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. At first, she woke up from her dreams and tried to fight me, but I just held her closer.

"Schhh..." I calmed her down and soon she was standing still in my arms. I brushed my thumbs calmingly on her arms and placed my mouth close to her ear as I kept doing a calming sound. I could feel her tensing around my hold. "Just relax" I whispered in a hushed and sexy tone. I could feel her take a deep breath and then I let her turn around so she could see my eyes.

"Harry what's go-" Of course she was freaking out, and of course she was going to protest at first, but sooner or later she would give in.

"I know that you really like Louis, and I want you to know that I really like Hannah" I stared at her for a second to prove to her that I really did like her, but of course Madison had this confused, doubtful look on her face. "I do Madison, I do like Hannah, I just want some fun and I think you can give me that" Her eyebrows furrowed together as she tried to figure out what I meant, and when she did understand her eyes widened in fear.

"Harry, no. I'm perfectly fine with Louis, and I don't want any funny business" she took a huge step back and put her hands out in defense, but I didn't care; I only followed her and took a step closer instead.

"Think about it Madison. I know Louis loves you too much to actually have that kind of fun with you, and Hannah actually told me she didn't want to go too fast forward, and I thought it could just be a cute thing between the two of us." I shrugged my shoulders to let her know that it wasn't a big deal.