Chapter 8

Louis POV

My heart was pumping. That was it. We did it. We were the first ones. We acually beat the other ones asses and that was all thanks to Alex's wonderful idea about stealing Liam. I love how she thinks, the was she acts, cause I know it's going to get us to the top.

"Wooooow! Good job everybody! Now we will see if you all found the right stuff. Hi Louis, what were you suppose to find?" the women with the awkwardly old blouse and a mike asked me.

"Three men with a necklace. Here we got one, here is another and then we have our wonderful Liam here aswell. Thanks for helping us mate!" I patted Liam on the back and he gave us a smile, even though he didnt like this. He's too cute.

"Thank you! You did pass this, and you were the first ones aswell! Good work Loui!" It bothered me that she didn't give Alex any creds, cause she was really the one who did the work. I stopped her when she tried to continue with the other boys.

"It was axtually Alex idea that we should take Liam, so she's the reason we won this. Thanks Alex" I said and pulled her into a hug and she was blushing like crazy. I stroke her back and she smiled at me.

Liam's POV

Hands off Lou. I don't know why it bothers me, but everytime Louis compliments Alex or even just touch her, my mind becomes evil. I'm not kidding. I don't know why I'm jealous, cause there really nothing between me and Alex. The thing about her toes is way behind us. That's what she said atleast. The scary women with a to tight skirt came over to me and Hannah. I knew that Alex was looking, so I slighty and slowly put my arm around Hannah's shoulder and pushing her a little closer to me. I heard someone clear their throat behind us and by Hannah's elbow-hit I figured out that it was Zack.

"So Liam, what was your mission?" I stole the mike from her and said:

"Yes, Hannah what was our mission?" I pointed the mike to her mouth and she answered:

"To find three kids under the age of five." All faces turned to Zack. I almost couldn't hold in my laugh when I saw his faceexpression. He had no idea what the mission was before. This was fun.

"We can clearly see that these two kids are under the age of five, but then we have this young gentlemen here, what about him?" I asked, turned to Hannah. She gave Zack a wink and then she said:

"The note said the age of five, it never told us it had to be our 'real' age. So, on this gentlemen I took the mental age" I couldn't believe my ears. She was actually paying back right now. Oh shit, I love this. Zack were only standing there with a dropped jaw and Hannah seemed satisfied. She stretched out her arms and they hugged. They're still friends at least.

Harry's POV

When the scary lady still were talking to Liam and Hannah (who I was standing really close to) Madison leaned in and whispered to me:

"I'm NOT showing my bra to all these people Harry". Ouch. We have a problem. The scary lady came over to us and I gave her a cheeky smile.

"So Harry, your mission?" she asked me and I said:

"I think we got the best mission actually."

"Really? What was it?"

"We were suppose to find three ladies with a pink bra. And it went great" I started with the lady I found. "This young lady" she must've been like old. Something like 45. "She told me atleast that she is wearing one, I havn't checked" Everyone was laughing at me, Hannah too. It made me smile, that she was smiling. What is that Bieber sang about? You smile, I smile? Yeah? That's the way it was now.