Chapter 28

IMPORTANT! (You will want to read this...)

OKAY I have a new rule...

DUN DUN DUN

I will not update in a week, unless I get 4 comments. Okay? So I will not update until next week somewhen, until I get four comments, and IF I get four comments I will update as soon as possible, and I will make an extra good chapter okay? And, you cannot comment 4 comments yourself, it has to be from different people.

Okay, then that's the rule. Let's get to the chapter :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

"Hannah? What's wrong?!" The panic in Harry's voice increased as he saw that Hannah was sobbing even more when he came. I hugged Hannah even tighter to make it look like I really cared, but honestley, I don't care so much that Zack said some things (I don't even know what he said) because I don't understand Hannah. She is using me to get to Harry, but then when she finds out that another guy might love another girl, she's going crying like a freak, I mean come on? Can't she just go for one guy?

"I-... I don't want to- talk about it" she stumbled through her words and hugged me even tighter.

"Yeah, so Harry, she said it to me, but she don't want to tell you so you should just get out of here" I said and tried to help Hannah even more to get Harry jealous. 

"Who do you think you are?!" Harry said and went up to me with dark eyes. 

"I'm Liam Payne, a boy wanted by millions of girls, why do you wonder?" I said and stood up against him. 

"Well I'm Harry Styles and I'm pretty sure a billion girls want me, so get of this girl right now!" Harry pushed me away from Hannah and then she hugged him instead. "It's alright babe, I'm here for you" he whispered in her hair as her sobbing increased.

"She didn't even want to tell what she is crying over!" I protested and threw my hands in the air.

"Well I don't need her to tell me, because I know her. Just get out of here Liam" Harry said and continued to focus on Hannah.

"So you're just leaving Alex? You were only using her?" I have now understood what Harry did with Alex. He was making Hannah jealous, just like Hannah was making Harry jealous. Oh, drama. 

"I was not using her at all! I'm just here for my friends!" Harrys rubbed Hannah's back, as she kept sobbing. 

"Oh, okay. So you don't mind me kissing my girlfriend" I said and Hannah's face turned to me. She had been crying her heart out.

"Absolutley not. She's all yours" I could see the hurt in his eyes. He really didn't want to see this, and I really didn't want to do it, but, I will do it for Hannah's sake. 

"Okay, come here babe" I snaked my arm around Hannah's waist to pull her away from Harry, and back to my grip. She stared into my eyes, and I didn't look at her for long before I pressed my lips against hers. At first, she didn't kiss back, but then I pinched her a little bit at her waist, just a little hint and then she kissed me back, she kissed me really hard back and I didn't want the kiss be over so soon, because Hannah is a great kisser actually, but I still didn't want to put up a too big show for Alexandra, because it's actually her I like. 

"See, didn't bother me at all" Harry said with a very bothered voice.

Hah, what a joke he is.

"Okay, good, because you might just get used to it" I said with confident, but earned myself a elbow punch in the stomach by Hannah. What was that for? She just gave me a meaning look and I sighed.