Chapter 27

So please give response to what you would like to happen, or a good idea or something ! I have some things planned, but I would love to hear your ideas!

And remember that you can ask the characters some questions! It could be anything...

Seriously. Anything.

Thanks :*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 WARNING! THIS ISN'T EDITED, SO SORRY FOR MISTAKES!

 Zayn's POV

So let's just say that Alice beat the crap out of us all. That was not what we expected, cause let's face it, guys are stronger than girl - until today. 

"So what's your secret?" I sneaked up to Alice side as she was drinking some water. She gave me a smirk and then she answered me. 

"I work out" I gave out a chuckle and then I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes. This girl is perfect.

"So where are you living? Are you in the same hotel as us?" I asked her and I leaned against the wall for some support. 

"Yeah and the weirdest thing happened just the other day" she leaned in closer so she could whipser something in my ear. "You see Liam over there? He and Alex were in my room and was in a full make-out-session" When I could see her face again she wiggled her eyebrows high two times and I realized that I had to act surprised, because she didn't know that the rest of us had been in the room as well.

"But Alex and Harry made out just this afternoon" I said as confused as I could. She got an evil smirk on her face. 

"Looks like we got a slut on our shoulders" I let out a nervous laugh and then I made eyecontact with Barbie and I told her to get over here to save me. She shot me a grin and shook her head.

Of course. 

My balls are still hurting after that kneecrush she gave me. I couldn't even make it through the whole obsteclecourt because it was hurting so bad. So, so, so bad. I have to watch mysefl for saying stupid things around Veron- I mean Barbie, nowadays. She's not that angel as her looks tell us that she is. 

We walked out to the gymnasium again and of course Jules was there. 

"Okay, I think you've got how important it is that you'll have to step up to have a chance to win this contest. But for now, we have nothing more in store for you today. Nothing but a nice chill-out, a nice warm bed and of course - food. You are all welcome to a nice dinner down at the hotel" I saw in the corner of my eye how Niall was mouthing a 'YES'. Stupid kid got a huge crush on food. 

Hannah's POV

So this Alice girl, is really cool! She got first in every single round of the obsteclecourt, she even won when she did it with the guys! That's what I call girlpower.

I really admirer her for what she is able to do, and so far she seems really cool. She's a sweet girl and I really like her, but in second thought she might be stealing all of the guys, since she is HOT. Even I can't deny it, if I were a guy I would totally flirt with her. That's why I'm worried about Harry. What if he dumps Alex and then go for Alice? Will I ever be in his sight? Will I ever be his girlfriend? I really hope so, because Harry is the perfect guy. He is just perfect. I can't see anything bad in him at all, except for the fact that he is dating Alex now. That's the thing I hate.