Chapter 2

I'm working on rewriting the chapters, sorry for the bad grammar

Zayn's POV 

To perform at the party was great. There is nothing better then to sing with my guys. We did heartattack and I looked over the audience just to try to find out which girls who had won. There were many people there, almost 200. It's much for just being a simple party. After the song, me and the lads went backstage. We were all excited about the girls since we are all single for the moment. 

"Did you see anyone?" Niall asked us. 

"There was one with long wavy hair she was gorgeous" Hazza said. 

"oh, I can't wait to meet them!" Louis said and dreamed away. It felt so weird that we were fangirling about girls who fangirled about us. That was just weird. 

"Give it up for One Direction!" we heard someone call from the stage. We drank a little water, changed clothes and then we heard the same voice again. 

"And now I'd like to welcome up the winners of this lottery" We all sat there, looking from behind and wondering who would go up on stage. "The first one I call up will be paired up with Zayn. I my heart pumped, this was the girl I was suppose to spend two weeks of teamwork with, I just hope she's not annoying, dumb or an asshole cause I kind of have to be nice to her and so on. 

"Veronica Forge! Welcome up on stage" I walked out on stage aswell and then I saw a short girl with long lightbrown hair walk up the stairs to the stage. She was very thin and she had a lot of makeup on. When she came to hug me, I could tell by the smell that she smoked even if she only could be maximum 17 years old. She gave me a big smile and I couldn't help to smile back. She was pretty. Very pretty. 

Harry's POV 

I knew I was next. This is so weird, I've never been so nervous for anything like this before. But it's kind of a big deal. I'm going to spend two weeks together with a fan and if it doesn't work, there is nothing I can do. I have to go through this two weeks, no matter what, that's what the paper says. I tried to breathe while I heard someone call out a name: 

"Madison Lind! Congratulations, you will be competing with Harry" I went out on stage and a girl with a huge, blending smile came towards me. She was certainly beautiful, but I could tell on her look that she had no idea that she was beautiful. I hugged her and we introduced ourselves to each other, even though we both knew each other's names. 

Niall's POV 

My turn. Here we go. Louis reached over some smarties and I let them slink down my throat just a second before someone said: 

"Annie Anderson!" I've always loved the name Annie. I have a cousin named Annie and she's the best person in the word, so I have good experiences of that name. When I saw the girl, I was stunned. She had brown hair, she wore skinny jeans and a striped shirt. Hm, Loui would like this girl. She wore a ballerinas which fitted so good to her style. Her brown, glancing hair was put up in a ponytail and she looked stunning. But somehow she didn't smile. She was bored, annoyed and angry. Why was she angry? Maybe she wanted to be paired up with Liam instead? Maybe she didn't want me? The thought hit me like a kick in the head and I was hurt. Why wouldn't she smile? 

Liam's POV 

My turn to go. Louis gave me some massage and the secondlast name was called out: 

"Hannah McDonald!" Me and Louis bursted out in laughter. Her lastname was McDonald? How silly wasn't that? I hurried out on stage, trying hard not to laugh and then I saw a girl in highheels. 'shit' I thought. She's taller with me in those shoes. She came over and hugged me. Her long golden locks laid perfectly on her shoulders and she wore a lot of makeup, but it was looking kind of natural. She was a true beauty. 

Louis POV 

I was the last one to go, and I was so scared that I would be put together with a real directioner who never could concentrate or focus just because I was around. I want a girl who likes One Direction, of course, but still want to win everything. I want a competitive girl who could actually make us to win this. 

" Alexandra Walden!" I took a step out and I met the eyes of a girl with blonde hair. She was pretty, really pretty. I heard Liam and Zayn whisper something to each other and their faces was white as china. Did they know her? 

Hannah's POV 

Wow, so I'm competing with Liam? He's so adorable, he's cute and I love his birthmark on his neck. It makes him so personal, it makes him Liam. After we got to know who we were competing with, we went down to have a drink a mingle. I walked straight up to Zack and he gave me a long hug. 

"I didn't think this would happen" he said and I could see that he was about to cry. I gave him a sad look and gave him another fast hug. 

"Don't cry!" I said, laughing and teasing him. 

"What am I suppose to do two weeks this summer without you?!" he said and punshed me in the arm. 

"Hang around with your other friends? Cause you have other friends right?" I could tell that Zack wasn't listening to me, he was looking above my shoulder. 

"Hey, Hannah, who's your favorite in 1D?" I'm so proud. I've learned him to say 1D. 

"Harry, why?" I said and turned around confused. Right then I met Harry's eyes. His green eyes hit mine like a lightning and I thought that moment would last forever. 

"Oh my god, Hannah. He's totally checking you out!" Zack said and teased me back. I blushed like crazy. 

"No he don't. He's just curious about us girls. We are going to play a big part of their life this summer you know" I said and looked back at Zack. 

"Just don't do anything stupid. Like fall in love with them or something" Zack finished his drink while I asked him: 

"why not?" he spit out the drink and laughed. But I didn't find this funny at all. 

"Han, they are superstars. You're an ordinary girl. You don't belong with them, they might love you back, but it will never finish up good. You're just not fitting in there" he said and looked over at them. I felt insulted. My crush just told me that I should stay away from other guys cause I was not their type. Should I be happy or should I be mad? 

Annie's POV 

"Oh my god honey! I can't believe you won!" my mom said and hugged me. I didn't hug her back, cause I was not in a good mode. This was not on my wishlist. Then I suddenly felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and there Niall was. Wow, he's really cute. 

"Hi, sorry, if I'm bothering" he said and mom immediately shook her head. 

"Not at all! Take your time to talk!" she said and then she went away. 

"I'm sorry, but I could see that you're not so happy about this, how does that come?" he asked me while we sat down on a bench. 

"Well, I'm kind of not a fan of One Direction. I'm sorry, but it's only mom who wants me to do this, dad too ofcourse, but I never wanted this. I want to play my guitar, nothing else" I said and I saw how hurt he was. I know it was rude to say stuff like this, but he still had to know the truth. 

"I see. You like playing the guitar?" he asked me. I dreamed away again to my dear beloved guitar who was all alone in my room. Poor thing. 

"Well, I'm on my way to learn. I use youtube a lot, and it's good. But I don't know much yet" I said and he looked me straight in my eyes. 

"I can teach you some if you'd like?" I knew he just wanted to cheer me up, but what the heck, if I get a chance to play the guitar, I will play the guitar.