How you meet

Damon: "Y/N!" Caroline squealed, hugging you. "Hi, Care!" You reply, hugging her back. "Ohmygod, I have so much to tell you!" Caroline babbled as you led her to a bar seat. You looked up and saw a gorgeous man looking back at you. "Wowww. Who's that?" you asked. "Damon Salvatore" Caroline replied flatly. He got up and walked over. "Carrrroline. I hope you aren't saying bad things about me!" She smiled sweetly. "But what would the good things be?" He laughed. "Touché. I'm Damon". He addressed the last part to you. "Y/N Donovan" you replied, holding out your hand but flushing when he kissed it.

Stefan: "wow, check out the new guy" Bonnie said quite loudly to you causing you to heat up. "Mr. Salvatore" tanner said in annoyance as Stefan was quite late. "You're late. This is unacceptable in my class". You narrowed your eyes at Tanner. It was so rude of him to talk to the new guy like that. It was his first day! "Sorry, sir, I got lost" the new boy said politely. "Sit next to ms. Y/N Forbes" Tanner ordered. "Llluuuuccckyy" Bonnie teased quietly. "Bon!" You hissed. What if he overheard you and her chatting. "Hi. I'm Stefan". "Y/N Forbes" you replied. "Ah. Fitting. Beautiful name for an equally beautiful girl" Stefan smiled at you blushing.

Kol: you were with Stefan and Damon at their dinner party. "Kol" Klaus said in fear. "Long time, brother" the newest Mikaelson, Kol, smiled. "Oh, and who is this?" You assumed he was talking to your brothers but when you spun around, you realised that they had quickly slipped away. How rude. "Y/N Salvatore" you said with a heavy emphasis on the Salvatore. "Ah, I'm Kol Mikaelson" Kol said, kissing your hand and meeting your eyes. "yeah, I'm leaving now. I get it" you grinned, putting your hands up. Kol's eyes eyed your frame as you walked out the door.

Klaus: the first time the two of you met was in the least romantic situation anyone could have thought of. You were Elena's cousin and one of Klaus's followers had turned you into a vampire so he could stake you. You had fed on the postman and everything was heightened. Elena's screams as she begged for you to be released were louder, the fire was broiling, the werewolf's groans of agony rang in your ears. And then Klaus ripped the werewolves heart out. Elena let out the highest scream yet. "Elena, shut up" you groaned. "It's too loud". Elena bit her lip, eyes welling up. This was it, both of you thought. She would lose more of her family and you were going to die. "Ah, little Y/N's turn". Klaus mocked Elena. "No! Leave her alone!" Elena tried to run to you as your fire died. "Oh for fucks sake, Elena, it'll be ok." You tried to console the hysterical girl as you casually took your time getting to the blood alter, not showing your fear. I don't want to die in fear, you thought. You turned it off. "I can't do this" Klaus said, looking at your bored face. "Nico! Get me the backup vampire this instant!" You rolled your eyes. "Pansy".

Elijah: "where is the doppelgänger and the traitor?" Elijah asked. Elena was the doppelgänger which made you the traitor. You freed Katherine 500 years back and ever since, the Originals had wanted you dead. Or tortured. "Here" Rose said. Elijah "Hello there" he said, smelling Elena's neck. "Hello" you said back in a sarcastic fashion. "Ah, y/n. You know, I'm glad you didn't die that night" Elijah smirked. "You know, I'm starting to not believe you" you replied in the same tone. "To rob the world of such beauty would be a crime that needed such punishment even the death penalty wouldn't be enough" Elijah spoke softly, touching your face. "If you're going to kill her, get on with it" Elena spoke up. "I know you need her, but please please please please can I snap her neck?" you pleaded. Elijah smiled down at you as though you were a goddess.

Enzo: Stefan had left you. Left you to fend for yourself. Yes, you were aware that you could do it but still. You needed support. Bonnie was your sister so you knew what it was like to lose family. It wasn't like you didn't get it. A man got in the car. "If you're going to abduct me, can you at least tell me your name?" You asked, your voice thick with tears. "What happened?" he asked, touching your face. "Stefan" you said rawly. "He left. He just left without saying anything". "I'm Enzo" the man said suddenly. "Y/N" you replied. "Thanks for...talking to me. I need it".

Matt: "please, just listen!" Rebekah pleaded. You exchanged a disgusted look with your twin, Kol. Elijah and Klaus had been reluctant to un dagger you both at the same time knowing the trouble you got in but decided to do it anyway. "Begging humans now, Rebekah?" Kol asked mockingly. "That's just pathetic!" you added. "Y/N! Kol!" Rebekah cried, whirling around. Kol began to tease her while you turned on the human. "She's an Original, show some respect. She is not a beggar!" You growled. "She ran me off of a bridge!" The human boy argued. "Pathétique" you giggled. "Who the hell are you, anyway?" He asked angrily. "Ah, ah, human boy. You give me your name first" you teased. You smiled, looking into his light blue eyes. "Matt Donovan" Matt said finally. "The Matt Donovan" you said in fake awe while circling him. "I doubt Rebekah has told you of the infamous Y/N Mikaelson?" Matt looked at you, gripping your wrist and bringing his face closer. "Respect is a two way street, y/n. To earn it, so do I". "My, what a position my darling twin has gotten into!" Kol exclaimed loudly. "Shut up, Kol" you said in annoyance before bickering with him. Matt couldn't help but smile. You might have been an Original, but you were a good looking one as you all were.