First i love you

Damon: "why do you love me, y/n?" Damon asked. "You're smart, funny, beautiful, sexy, hot, amazing... Do I need to go on?" You giggled. "I love you, Damon Giussupe Salvatore". His eyes flashed and he rushed over to you. "I love you, y/n y/m/n y/l/n".

Stefan: "Elena had no right to send that" Stefan sighed. He looked at the texted picture of her and Stefan with the caption, we were a love first. You had been rightfully upset and had confronted Stefan who had just looked at the phone. "Are you seeing her?" you asked quietly. "What, y/n? No! I love you, more than anything. Elena is my ex, nothing more. And until today, I thought she was a friend. But evidentially not" Stefan said softly, tearfully. "I love you too" you said happily, holding his face in your palms

Kol: "you compelled Damon to rip off Jeremy's arms and kill him? What the fuck is wrong with you?" you asked in horror. "The bastard hit you, did he not?" Kol fumed. "Yeah, but..." "But nothing. Y/N, I love you and take it from me. That insignificant twit will never change. He said such obscenities about you in Denver, I needed you immediately. But I do not hold such thoughts anymore. I love you too much to desire you" Kol proclaimed. "I love you too" you whispered happily.

Klaus: "I love her, Kol" Klaus said to his brother. "Y/N?" Kol asked. You his behind the door of the mansion, holding your breath in shock. "No, Katherine." Klaus said sarcastically. "Of course, y/n". Your eyes went wide. "Ok, then, it's a good thing I invited her over" Kol smirked. "Wha-Kol Mikaelson, you are most lucky I do not shove that dagger in your heart for another 1000 years!" Klaus shrieked after his laughing brother. "Klaus! No! I love you" you blurted, rushing over to him. "I love you too, my love" Klaus said happily, kissing you over and over.

Elijah: "and who are you, y/n y/l/n?" Elijah asked you. The year is 1912 and you and your lover, Elijah, both of you are vampires and on Titanic. "You know me, Elijah" you giggled. "No, I do not. You are a mystery to me" Elijah said softly. "As you are to me" you pointed out. "I love you" Elijah said passionately, shoving you against the wall. "As do I, I love you" you grinned.

Enzo: "no!" Enzo screamed as a humanity less Caroline snapped your neck. "No! Y/N!" he rushed over to you, crying as you lay there, seemingly dead. "See ya" Caroline giggled, walking out. Several hours later, you gasped waking up. "Y/N?" Enzo's voice cracked. "Caroline gave me blood and everything went black" you gasped. "We can be together forever. I love you, Enzo" he looked at you adoringly and rushed out, compelling a human to walk in so you could drink their blood. "I love you, Y/N, eternally"

Matt: "y/n" Matt said quietly. "Matt, I see you've been put in yet another situation because of Elena Gilbert and the sun shining out of her golden arse" you said with a smirk. "Actually, it's the other doppelgänger this time" Matt laughed. "Ah, the bloody Pierce girl?" "I love you sometimes, y/n, you know that right?" You smiled happily up at him. "I love you too, Matt".

Kai: "you have nice palms" Kai smiled at Bonnie. You felt a tinge of jealousy in your stomach. Bonnie just glared at him. "And y/n has nice everything" Kai finished with a smile. "I love you". "I love you too" you said genuinely with a grin.

Tyler: "babe" Tyler whined. "You are pissed" you groaned as your drunk boyfriend gave you a sloppy kiss. "I needa tell you something really important" he said with a pout. "What?" You snapped, looking over when you were rushed off your feet and the newly formed hybrid dipped you low. "I love you, so much. More than anyone" he babbled. "I love you too" you laughed.