Tyler lockwood preferences

How you meet:
"Damn, care, who's the new cheerleader?" A male voice asked Caroline as you stretched, flexing your leg muscles. "Thats y/n Pierce" Caroline said bitterly. "Katherine's sister, Tyler". You looked over your shoulder, bending a leg over the other and winked. "She's hot. As hell" Tyler declared, causing you to giggle and flip into a routine. "And she's got moves" he winked back at you when you turned around. He walked over. "I'm Tyler Lockwood" you curtsied. "Y/N Pierce...the one and only".

How he asks you out.

To Elena, Caroline and the Scooby gangs dismay, you and Tyler were best friends. "Ah, let's see. One text from Kathy" Tyler said, holding up your phone higher than you. "Give it back, Lockwood". You whine with a laugh. "Kathy would like to know if you would get your illustrated ass down to the tomb and let her out". He raised an eyebrow. "Hot". "Fuck off, Ty" you giggled, swiping for your phone. "On one condition" he teased. "Go on a date with me". You're so surprised, the phone is forgotten immediately. "Yes! Oh my gosh, yes" you yell. He hugged you and while you hugged back, you took your phone.

Something he does to purposely annoy you:
Not let you sacrifice yourself/sacrifice himself for you. It bugged you how no one acknowledged his bravery.

How his family reacts to you (Jeremy and Elena)
They really don't like you. You're Katherine's sister, after all, and they believe this is synonymous with evil. But Tyler doesn't care. He loves you more than he loves life itself. You're his entire universe.