Rainy days

Damon: you wake up. "Morning, Angel" Damon smirked. "It's raining". You blinked. "What?" "Yup, and because I know you, I decided to get you some horror movies". You were wide awake now. "The ones we need to watch?" He nodded smugly. "Yep. Just call me the best and hottest boyfriend you've ever had". You laughed. "I'm not calling you that". He smiled,helping you out of bed. "You were last night".

Stefan: "Hey, Stef" you smiled into the phone. "Hey, y/n. It's raining so we don't have to go out". You smiled. "Great. Can you please come over?" Soon he was at the door. You suddenly realised what the rain meant and frowned. "What's wrong, Baby?" You sighed. "The school dance is cancelled". "I know. That's why I bought this and this" Stefan held up an iPod and formal male suit respectively. "Mmm, I'd better change". You grinned. You were sure this would be better than the school dance.

Kol: "Kol" you whined as he pulled you outside. "It's raining". "Yes, my intelligent y/n, it is" he said somewhat sarcastically. You punched his arm lightly. "What are we doing?" He smiled, touching your face. "This". He then kissed you softly, letting it grow heated while the rain drenched the two of you completely.

Klaus: "Love, I thought that maybe today as it is raining, you, Rebekah and I could spend the day together" klaus said uncertainly. "Id love that" you beamed. "Ok, I will call her now" he said. Rebekah came over and the three of you discussed the lack of intelligence in the Salvatore's and pretty much just trash talked everyone in mystic falls. Rebekah was particularly enthused by this suggestion.

Elijah: "y/n, may I read to you?" Elijah asked. "You may" you replied sighs smirk. It was raining outside, but you and Elijah weren't bothered by it, him reading aloud to you near the fire while your head remained on his shoulder

Enzo: "Beautiful, come down. I need to show you something" Enzo cried. You walked down slowly as you could, to tease him. "It's raining" he smirked. "Mm, the usual?" "The usual" you agreed and allowed him to rush you over to the kitchen bench, him standing between your legs.

Matt: it was raining and you and Matt were still in bed. "Tell me about what you were like as a human" Matt requested softly. "My family as humans were the best I've seen them. We were whole" you began and Matt traced patterns on your back while you told him the story of the Originals.

Kai: "morning. It's raining. So I bought dirty dancing and breakfast club" Kai said. "Oh my god. I love you". He smiled, circling you. "Oh, but Princess? I think we determined that last night." You laughed. "Shut up. You know Damon will kill you". He smiled, using his magic to undo the makeup you'd put on your neck. "Kai!" you hissed, about to leave when Kai pulled you into him. "Don't let Damon live your life." he said quietly, holding you firmly against him. You shivered at both his hot breath and long fingers which were currently tracing your hip.

Tyler: "it's raining. We don't have to go out. It's just you and me, y/n" Tyler grinned, holding you close. "Mmm, I couldn't ask for anything more perfect. Except maybe a coffee". He laughed, getting out of bed to make the two of you coffee. When he left, you got changed into one of his shirts. Walking downstairs, he saw you in his shirt and smirked. "You've gotta stop wearing my clothes if you want the ability to walk" he teased. "I like your clothes" you pout. "And I like rendering you speechless" he whispered, placing the coffee down and walking over, touching your hip and kissing you teasingly