Make up

Damon: you were miserable. You drank and took drugs. Eventually, you spent money on a plane ticket to France. When you got back, recently, Damon saw you and rushed over, touching your face. He was a wreck and you instantly felt guilt inside you. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he sobbed into your hair. "I know, baby, I am too" you sighed, pulling him close. "I love you" you two said in unison.

Stefan: vampires with a serious grudge against Stefan had kidnapped you and were torturing you with vervain. Suddenly there was a whoosh and the guy behind you groaned, his head falling in your lap. "Oh" you moaned. The other three guys fell to the ground, stakes falling from their chest. "It's alright, Y/N, I've got you" Stefan said with tears drying on his cheeks. "You cried" you said in amazement as he slid you off the chair, supporting your body on his arms. "I love you, baby girl" Stefan whispered into your hair while you looked at him happily. "Always remember." "I love you too, Stef" you replied.

Kol: "I couldn't help but hear your plan" you said calmly. Well, as calmly as you could with vervain burning your face and flames protruding from your chest. "But I linked myself to Kol. Anything that happens to him, happens to me. So I suggest you pull that stake from his chest and feed him blood before I die" Elena and Jeremy, your siblings, looked at you in horror. Jeremy wrenched the stake from Kol's heart and fed Kol some of his blood. The flames and burn bubbles died. "See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" You smirked. Kol looked at you in love.

Klaus: as you walked away from klaus, he pulled you around. "I'm sorry, y/n. I had no idea Bonnie had so much power. You have my sympathies". You can tell he's serious. "Oh, God" you sobbed, throwing yourself into his arms. He held you back, murmuring sweet sympathies into your ear. Bonnie gasped awakening. "Bon, are you alright?" you gasped, sprinting over to her. "Damon and I had a plan" she said softly. "He fed me his blood and I died". You gasped. "I'm so sorry" the two of you hugged, crying on each other's shoulders.

Elijah: "y/n" Elijah said, pulling you into him. "You're right. I love you". You smile. "I love you too Lij" he pressed his lips to yours passionately and backed you against a neighbouring house, still kissing you. "So what are you gonna do?" you asked breathlessly. "Help Bekah" he said without hesitation, pressing you against the wall once more.

Enzo: Enzo didn't know what a staked vampire looked like, he spent a lot of time at Augustine and never saw one. Damon and Stefan used that to their advantage with your permission. In front of the British vampire, they staked you just under your heart. You gasped and fell to the ground, but looked at Enzo for his reaction. He rushed over, sobbing, as he touched your face. You groaned. "Take this thing out, it hurts?" Enzo looked relieved and immediately pulled the stake out, using it to stake Damon in the stomach. You two kissed blissfully.

Matt: Matt was walking home when he was shoved by his throat up against the wall. "What did you say to her?" Klaus asked furiously. "Nik" you began meekly. "What. Did. You. Say. To. Her?" Klaus screamed in fury. Matt looked past him at you. In a long sweater with jeans and your hair in your face, you looked vulnerable. "Just leave it, Niklaus" you begged. The minute Klaus released Matt, Matt walked over to you. "Y/N, please tell me I didn't make you like this" he begged, tears in his eyes as he looked at your pale, drawn face. "I can't lie to you, Matt" you bit your lip. "Oh my god. I hurt you. This is not alright" Matt rambled as he paced around. "Matt, you didn't hurt me. I needed it" you whimpered. He pushed your hair back. "No, you didn't. I love you, y/n and Vick would want me happy. Well, I don't feel happy with you" you looked up, slightly hurt. "Say one more word and your spleen comes out" Klaus threatened from behind you. "I'm intoxicated by you y/n. Every moment, it makes me more alive then I've ever felt". Matt confessed kissing your skin. You shivered.

Kai: "y/n, you've been avoiding me" Kai said, looking hurt. "Yeah, sorry, I figured you have been so busy with Bonnie" you said coldly. "No, y/n, wait. I didn't mean it like that. I said it to Damon. I lied to him for you. I thought you didn't want him to know" he pleaded. "Please, y/n, forgive me". You made sure your face remained blank. "You're gonna need a lot of present giving to me" you finally decided. Kai's eyes lit up. "Oh, definitely" he smirked, pressing your lips against his.

Tyler: "Hayley's my friend" Tyler yelled. You turned around. "What?" He ran over to you. "I love you, y/n, why can't you see that". You frowned. "Who's Hayley to you then?" "A friend. A close friend without benefits" Tyler said, gripping your hand. "Please, y/n, I need you with me". You stood on your toes and kissed his mouth. "Awwww" Caroline squealed followed by the shot of a camera. "Please tell me you didn't just photograph us" you said slowly. "Duh! You two are my best friends and you two make each other happy". She said on a duh tone causing the two of you to laugh.