Who ships you together

Damon: Stefan. He thinks you make Damon...sweet. Which, until he saw Damon give you flowers, he didn't think possible.

Stefan: Elena. You were surprised the doppelgänger had been so delighted at seeing you kiss. But, as she put it, you were awesome, Stefan was adorable and the two of you were perfect.

Kol: Enzo. He found the banter between the two of you amusing and admired your bravery as a "delicate little thing". Soon after, he was impaled through his stomach, flat against the wall.

Klaus: Caroline. She finds the two of you to be like a fairytale together. The evil, nasty, hybrid and the "sweet", "docile" vampire girl.

Elijah: Kol. He finds the two of you boring and can't decide who else would be more brilliant as a couple.

Enzo: Damon. As Damon's best friends, Damon was happy for the two of you. He, obviously, couldn't resist suggestive jabs, but was pleased that the two of you were so non toxic together.

Matt: Jeremy. The younger brother of Elena found you two cute and funny. It reminded him of Anna but he had long since moved on.

Kai: Bonnie. The witch found your lovesick attitude to be the cutest thing and thanked you for the entertainment back in the prison world.

Tyler: Matt finds the two of you a force to be reckoned with. The seductive, intelligent y/h/c lass and the strong, angry, brunette male. It's like one of those old movies.