True loves kiss

A/N: inspired by ouat

Damon: Klaus had fed you blood and unless Damon could undo the curse Esther had set then he would turn you and compel you to hate Damon...always and forever. Just before the time limit ran out, klaus snapped your neck. But Damon had found a way to undo it. Running over to your limp body with tears in his eyes, he sat with you for a minute before kissing you on the mouth with passion. You gasped, waking up with shock.

Stefan: "this is ridiculous" Stefan said with a sigh. "Go on! Kiss her!" Caroline insisted. "You're a vampire, you won't get sick!" He rolled his eyes before kissing you. "Stefan?" You whispered sitting up. "Hey, y/n, I'm..." Stefan started. "Did you kiss me?" You asked in shock. "Well, it was Caroline's idea, don't blame the victim. Of her temper. It was a nice kiss" Stefan said quickly.

Kol: "darling, don't worry, I know how I can break this compulsion" Kol explained. What the hell? Why would you go out with an Original? You were about to scream at him, tell him to get out of your house and then your life but before you could, he pressed his lips to yours. "Mmm!" you squealed in protest against his mouth before realising it was familiar. It broke the thin compulsion Katherine had put on you and you kissed back. "I remember" you whispered as you pulled away, lips swollen.

Klaus: "hello, love" he said to you with a grin in the hall. "No!" you screamed, starting to run when he grabbed your wrist, pulling you into him and kissing you with passion. You woke up with a gasp, only then realising that your lips were swollen and you didn't have any underwear. Could it have...no...could it?

Elijah: you were in a coma after a car accident and woke up on the other side. "What are you doing here?" Elijah asked in horror at the sight of you, blurry and faded and pale. "I got into a car accident" you said numbly. "Y/N, please, you need to go back. The prison world is not a place for a young lady" Elijah  pleaded. Before you said anything, he kissed you. And then you woke up.

Enzo: you two were in Augustine and one day, they had gone a bit too hard on you, cutting you up and letting you heal for hours. When you went back to your cell with Enzo, he looked concerned at the fact that he had to carry you and lay you down. You let out a gasp and collapsed when you walked in. "Y/! My sweet love!" he yelled. He looked at the woman outside. "Do something!" But she walked away. Panicked, Enzo kissed you passionately. You sat up, cursing in French, your birth language. And then looked down. You had healed.

Matt: "oh god, how to wake up a sleeping Original and keep your head on" Matt mumbled as it became apparent you were clear on sleeping until November or December. It was January. He sighed before kissing you on the mouth. You sighed, waking up. "I assume during my sleep you made breakfast?" you asked hopefully. "No" he laughed. "Wanker" you mumbled.

Kai: "my love" he said in broken voice. You lay there like an idiot because of Elena's refusing to be a vampire. So when she decided to stand there in the Damon, caroline  and a stake, you had to fling your friend out of the way. Of course, you were currently very hurt as it cut through your body, being a vampire, you survived. "Here" he said, feeding you his blood. You gasped, sitting up. He looked relieved. "Did I ever mention how stunning you look with my blood possessing your pretty mouth?" he asked with a smirk.

Tyler: "are you serious?" You asked. "What? He's all lonesome and your all lovey. Go over and give him a smooch!" Damon insisted, the two of you looking at Tyler Lockwood. "Here goes nothing" you said quietly before striding over to the male and pressing your lips onto his. And as you kissed him, you found he wasn't responding. Hurt, you pulled away. Were you not good enough. As you nodded uncomfortably before walking back to Damon, he grabbed your wrist and yanked you back into his arms. "I've been waiting to do that" he said with a smirk, kissing you and lowering you forwards slightly.