What his family thinks of you

Damon: Stefan accepts you as part of the family. You are an honorary Salvatore and allowed to go through his old journals, just not with Damon. He finds you like a baby sister and protects you with his life

Stefan: Damon thinks you're hot but annoying. he doesn't like how you're on the "Stefan diet" yet he's never outright rude or too flirty with you as both Stefan and Elena have threatened staking.

Kol: Klaus and Elijah both like you. Klaus because you're not scared of him, Kol, Rebekah or Elijah despite them bring originals and Elijah because you make Kol less likely to murder everyone in town. Rebekah's a bit protective of Kol but she generally gets on with you, despite the death threats.

Klaus: Rebekah and Kol like you, you're Rebekah's best friend and Kol's partner in crime. Elijah disapproves of your lifestyle, feeding on humans and using a stake to carve vampire into their wrists. It's your trademark, your label. He doesn't like it but he wouldn't say anything to hurt Klaus.

Elijah: Kol and Klaus don't like you. They find you to be boring and far too girly. Plus, Klaus hates how you argue that Caroline is far more girly than you when he points this out. Rebekah loves you as an older sister and you're so overprotective of the 900 years older vampire that you've snapped necks left and right to protect her from Damon, Stefan and Elena.

Enzo: (Enzo doesn't really have any family on the show that we know of so I'm doing Kai and Jeremy for him as his family). Kai likes you. He likes your attitude and how you fight dirtily. Jeremy doesn't like you so much. He thinks you're too good for anyone who's anyone and bitchy like Rebekah and Katherine.

Matt (again, matts family doesn't know you as it's very estranged so I'm doing Elena and Caroline): neither like you. Caroline, especially, had a range of nicknames for you including Rebekah's eviller sluttier blood whore sister, and queen bitch. Elena just questions how Matt can stay by your side after everything you've done.